Reviews for Alternate Reality
ElliGordon chapter 1 . 10/13
Go ahead. I don't need my heart anyways.
On a Hymn chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wow, I really, really enjoyed this. If you are still writing, keep up the good work! If not, well good luck in whatever!
R e d chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Excuse me while I go check out the rest of your work.

Although this is not a romance, I enjoyed how you developed Rin and Kakashi's relationship. I like that even halfway through their relationship of raising Naruto, they were not quite lovers- almost even less than teammates I feel like (because even as teammates, they were not quite close). The only 'teammate' aspect about their dynamics was the teamwork of parenthood and watching each other's back. There was an emotional investment that I felt was lacking (which is realistic, knowing these two, I guess). The culmination point when Naruto finally left to train with Jiraiya-that had to be my favorite part because it shows that Kakashi and Rin's arrangement is almost like a farce. They only managed to work so successfully thus far because this was like a 'mission' to them. And as shinobi, accomplishing duties becomes secondhand nature. But when the reason for their cohesiveness left... it's like they realized- well damn. I've had epiphanies like that before which is why that scene resonated so well with me.

The final part when Rin and Kakashi looked at each other for the last time. With the sun rising to signal the beginning of a new day.. The emotional atmosphere you built was perfect. The actions and unsaid words - all of that hit me in the face and burst out of my eyes. Beautiful.
Zerojackson chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was just... wow. I have no words to describe how good this was. Just... well done. One of my favourite fanfictions of all time.
Savvywolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
One of the sweetest things I have ever read. I really enjoyed the way you showed Rin and Kakashi's relationship and how Naruto was affected by it. And then the ending... it just made sense anyways thank you for a wonderful read.

oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2011

You've left me speechless.

Well done.
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this was really sweet! the way you reimagined the story of naruto was beautiful. kakashi and rin, i think, would make excellent parents :3 very nice~
The darkest of hearts chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved it. You are a truly awesome writer.
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Beautifully written. I cried and I loved it. I don't generally review, but you and your story deserve it ten times over!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow..Wie toll wäre das gewesen, wenn es echt so wäre! :) Aber auch wenn Rin und Kakashi nichit seine Eltern geworden wären, klingt das Ende ungefähr genauso wie ich mir das echte Naruto Ende mal vorgestellt hatte. Naja, wie es jetzt laufen wird, weiß ich nicht genau, ich hab keinen Überblick mehr über den richtigen Manga.

Ich fand das, was du da geschrieben hast, sehr schön!
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is pretty much my dream written out. Oh how I wish this is what could've happened. I loved it, bawled like a baby throughout. It's sad and sweet. Fave'd for sure.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it.
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Kayli chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was great. Too bad it didn't really happen like this. :)
PrettyAmethystPrincess chapter 1 . 6/26/2010