Reviews for Sharing картофель
exilevilify chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aw, so cute! I loved this little oneshot!
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lulz what did they agree on though?
Royal Puppet Master chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
For one, you should never have iced tea. Iced tea isn't very yummy for it isn't sweet. For two, onions are terrible. For three, ketchup is the most horrid thing invented. Other than that, this was kinda sweet.
Niki-the-awesome chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL For some reason imagining the presidents of Russia and America eating hamburgers together makes me giggle. Yay, fluffyness D
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Gott, I know that the two of them had lunch together but sharing fries? THAT's new! And Holy crap is it just me or that sounds really coughgaycough? XD well, it's nice seing them being a lovey dovey couple for once, good job! XD
Muki-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Mya! Short and kawaii!

. . . There should've been something more . . . interesting . . . with the mention of "Milkshakes", though. _

Hikari: *Bricks Muki-chan* Goddamned pervert!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aww I heard of this and I loved it because I was like yay my two fav countries getting along and england keeps breaking up with america sooo yes lol this was so cute and I ADORE your russia's accent please make another?
KateMaster chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was a nice story.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
ಠ_ಠ

Seriously this is my face right now

SERIOUSLY THIS FUCKING HAPPEN? *facefault*

lmao besides typos this was cute...fuuuu is there more?

why is it always more with this pairing? .

idk it would be funny for al to say 1337 speak or this is my bff russia lmao...
Wicked-Lollypop chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OMG! Obama and Medvedev are dating! Sometimes when political leaders have outings like this with each other, I wonder about the real purpose behind it. I mean, they really aren't discussing politics and I don't think two presidents hanging out means that the countries are going to have an alliance. I honestly think that all political leaders must be like Facebook friends or something. "Yo Barack. I'm gonna be in the US OMG we should totally hook up ttyl."

Anyways... I like your fic. Its cute. I love it when people incorporate current evrnts into there fics. Provided its not horribly depressing. And Ivan and Alfred are so cute!
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
AWWW. SO CUTE. I love when my one of my OTPs work in real life.
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
omfg so cuteeeeeee and i watched that little burger and french fry scene and thought...damn...its still kinda akward the whole fry thing. XD I mean you need some intense friendship to actually share fries with someone. A
pikpika chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Did the two actually kiss?