Reviews for An Adventure Beyond Time
pontus first god of the sea chapter 53 . 7/7
great story just read the first one and look forward to binge reading the rest
Finwitch1 chapter 53 . 6/13
Sweet...
And after this, Percy knows more than any mortal or demigod about the war of Troy because he was there...
Eh it's ok so far but there is absolutely no logic
Avo385 chapter 8 . 4/27
I guess you never read the Iliad. Ares sided with Aphrodite, and it stated that he fought for Hector. Also, Poseidon started off on the Trojan side, switched to Greek, then kept switching back and forth. It was pretty confusing. I think he ended on the Greek side though.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 3/17
FINALLY! after 5 years of researching... I FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN!
one of the first PJO fanfictions i read and still in the top 50 :D keep it up!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow, so cheesy. And the writing is fairly amateurish. I suppose it's understandable considering that this was your first story, but still, it seems as if you didn't edit it at all. Most of the sentences are poorly worded and the meeting with Kronos is fairly contrived.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/15/2015
Yay sequels!
ThePercyJacksonOracle chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Why no Percabeth? *Sad Face*
gamelover41592 chapter 53 . 7/1/2014
good fanfic
TheTwinStorytellers chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
*Tilts head in confusion* But Percabeth? Eh I hate it anyway and I also hate Annabeth
minoturus chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
bad grammer
epic story line
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 53 . 9/11/2013
ARRGGG!

I Don't know Who I have to pick D:

Rachel or ZoƩ? Zoe or Rachel?
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Hmmm...Rachel.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I first stumbled onto your fan fic whilst looking for a different story. After two paragraphs I was hooked! The only problem was now I had to find a way to start from the beginning.
I've learned how to book mark things, and even discovered how to get to the beginning (I actually started in your 4th book, and begged my husband to teach me how to navigate through websites!).
The story so far is great, a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, but having started in book four, I know that you get so much better. I'm a stickler for those things, but your story is so engaging. I MUST READ MORE!
Thankyou for the time you've put into this.
Sincerely, Misty Hamby
Kayla Daughter of Thanatos chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I think Percy is a bit OOC, he sounds more formal and smarter than usual. If you ever think of going in and revising the book then that would be something to revise I guess. Don't mean to seem rude.