Reviews for Dancing Through Life
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i loved it. and this coming from the chick whos eye twitches wen her sister so much as kisses her boyfriends cheek.
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG I LOVE WICKED TOO! ElphabaXFiyero forever! And I love the song dancing through life! Its one of my favorites. Of course I like them all. This was a great story and funny too! Ps. Do u ship Glidero or Fiyeraba. I prefer the ladder. :)

Again great job. Keep up the good work. After all, ONE SHORT DAY XD can go by faster then we think. ;).

Peace out!
sonamyfreakO chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i loved this story
AvalonTheHedgehog14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Im new what are easter eggs
xSiReNs chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
nice
Mermain123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
good story I've actually seen wicked twice it's my favourite musical and that was a fun twist to dancing through life. I liked itn alot and I'm glad someone realized "swankafied" is a really lame word. bye now
Bluehorse14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very nicely done and wicked is awesome so this was awesome continue doing good
Annabelle Rose the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I've never seen I guess you could call it a song fic done this way. But it's quite the read all the same. And I guess I don't have to say "Keep it up," since you probably would regardless.
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is great, as always! Your stories are brilliant and the characters are just the right personalities :)
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ah, Sonic. You are quite the smooth talker.

WOT? You've never seen "Wicked?" Dang, it's AWESOME! As for the Easter Eggs... the pointy hat is clearly one of them. Is Sonic the unfortunate soul that gets turned into the scarecrow? Ooh! What about Chris' textbooks? They seem to reference Oz. And... that's all I've got. Nice story, though!