Reviews for The Secret Life of Jesse Saint James
Kscjkdkddjskckskdjskdjdj I can't
These /tears/
high improbability chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Oh my goodness.

Why did I not discover this amazing fic before? Honestly, it's gorgeous. You gave Jesse such a comprehensive backstory that stays true to both his characterization and canon, and it's absolutely lovely. You gave him the redemption canon didn't give him. His interactions with Rachel are very in-character, and the whole thing just flowed so prettily and smoothly and did I mention how much I love your style?

It's beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
burninghighwayskyline chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This was so frucking amazing

Jesse/Rachel is becoming my new obsession.

Geena chapter 2 . 10/5/2010

Can I just say that I love this? Seriously. I am in love with this. You wrote it so well and GAHHH
tallyho chapter 2 . 8/26/2010

I really liked this... I think out of all the relationships Rachel had, her and Jesse were the most dynamic... I'm so excited they're bringing Jesse back in season two! Even though I'm kind of a Finn/Rachel shipper, Jesse/Rachel has just grown on me so much :)

Anyways, back to the actual review part of this review :P Amazingly written. Can't wait for more from you!

xoxo, k
youcanreachthestars chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Is it really pathetic that I cried at this? I think yes. But oh well. You write magnificently. Incredibly. Brilliantly. This is, honest to God, the best St. Berry fic I've read so far, you're amazing!

Supabeanz chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
yay, yay, yay i love this story and as much as i hate jesse on the show you made me actually see that maybe he's not so bad and they are just soo adorable together. PS you have mad writing skills
ohLizzy chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Amazing story. Wish I could think of more to say for you, but it left me a little speechless.

Which is a good thing. I get like that when I read something really good.

Kasumi Izukawa chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Awwweee, happy ending. So cute. I wish for more of an emotional backlash for Jesse though but I guess the path you took was more appropriate given the story and the theme with Grace. Really great job with this one! :]
1MinuteUntilMidnight chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
i didn't want this fic to end so fast, because is one of my favorites. But i love what you did with it, this fic is so awesome and beautiful. I totally love it, you're a great writer. :D (standing ovation, LOL)
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow. What a take on things. AMazing job, Paige.

With so little to work with, it's hard to get a mental picture f the kind of family Jesse had/has. But you built this really itteresting dynamic out of nothing. EVen game him a twin! And then fleshed it all out so well.

I was one of those people who loved Jesse the moment he stepped on-screen. Couldn't help it. Which was why seeing him egg Rachel, seeing the writers go down such a cliche road (when they'd worked hard to make him more interesting than that), was such a let down. SUch a dissapointment.

Which is why I totally appreciate the way you're framing that incident. Giving us context and inner turmoil. It doesn't excuse his actions, but does make them easier to forgive.
ribbonofrain chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
"I'm not lying, Jesse. I am perfectly capable of destroying your future career."

Lmao. I loved that line. Great story, you have an excellent writing ability.
josepharthur chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This was actually pretty great! I enjoyed the read! Write more St. Berry's, please?
fearinourminds chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
loved it!

i'm so sad because it ends!

but was amazing!