Reviews for Starstruck
PrincessLollypop90210 chapter 11 . 4/4
Ok so, hi!
I know it has been absolutely forever since you have updated. I only started to read this story because i love the story written in the stars by rainbowcrystal. It is really good so i looked at the other stories by the author. and i found this soon after. I never usually ready stories that don't relate to magic and stuff but this is actually really good and inspired me to watch the film starstruck for the 8th time since it came out.
Anyway please update soon because i want to know how it goes and i am really curious.
Anyway
BYE
WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK, PLEASE!
Please! I'm begging you to finish the story... I suppose it's a lie late now... PLEASE!
GryffindorBlossom chapter 11 . 3/21
I love this story so much! I hope you update it soon! You guys are both great writers!
zigzag123 chapter 11 . 3/16
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Please please please update soon! (By the way, if you are planning to pair petunia with sirius, I think that would be a very good idea)
Echo of a Stormy Night chapter 11 . 3/11
Come on, update plz!
Kestrel.Wing45 chapter 2 . 3/11
James really is an arse
vampire-luver101 chapter 11 . 3/6
I love it!
One-with-da-force chapter 11 . 3/3
Fuck yeah this story is the shit! :D

(The only thing I'm worried about is that Sirius and Petunia might end up together and holy shit)

And just a small fact to make you cringe;

There was once a guy who got his nipple pierced. The next day, he saw a hair poking out of it, and cut it with a scissors. Unfortunately, it wasn't a hair, and instead turned out to be a nerve, so he lost control of his body for some time. He literally cut a nerve

Anyways, g'luck to ya Seven Scribbles,

Sadbh
C'mon guys! It's defiantly time for an update now!
Glorriette chapter 11 . 1/27
more please!
whelmedarrow chapter 11 . 1/25
Update!
Ellen100 chapter 11 . 1/22
I adore this story. It's extremely funny and exciting. I'm so curious how it's going to unfold! I love the way Lily and Petunia's relationship is going, all the ups and downs are great. Of course I'm all for the Jily roadtrip, amazing. I would love some more background of James. The other marauders are also great characters in this story, especially Remus and background on them would be appreciated too. I can't wait for an update!
Lou2U chapter 11 . 1/1
But...but...NO!
I can't live without another update!
I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
PLEASE UPDATE!

This was my Petunia impression...so, I can't wait for the next chapter, anyway! *shifts awkwardly*
*Adds this fic to favourites*
Misty220 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Please write more! Me and my friend both LOVE your work! We are waiting for more awesome writing!

misty220