Reviews for Starstruck
Reader chapter 12 . 2/23
Love this story ... interesting plot
The Other World chapter 12 . 2/21
heya
i find this story very interesting - one of the best non magical stories featuring Lily so far- and I hope you continue to update it and that it's not abandoned!
thanks
xx
E chapter 12 . 2/21
I love this story so much! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rae chapter 12 . 2/15
WRITE MORE.
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 2/8
Great idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
Sammy chapter 12 . 2/8
I was just wondering if/when this was gonna be updated- I love this fic but it seems to have been abandoned?
The Other World chapter 12 . 2/4
it's a pretty cool story - and the usage of HP terminology really crops up at the most unexpected times
Some of the scenes are hilarious
I hope Petunia gets over James before she founds out they are dating... i really think that she's drawn a bad lot in life. Yeah she makes bad choices but life does seem to be unfair to her :/
anyways, i hope you update soon
even though you havent updated for almost a YEAR ahem ahem
thanks
xx
Amy chapter 12 . 1/30
This is a fantastic story! I'm addicted to it, and oh my goddddddd, JILYYYYYYY! (Or Longs :D)

Please update soon!
Through Darkness chapter 12 . 1/13
You know, the less than three heart with the squiggly bracket totally looks like a woman's neck, shoulders and boobs if you turn your head sideways.

Anyway, this fic is brilliant and entertaining and I really really want to play drinking Quidditch now...
everyflavorblackinnon chapter 12 . 1/13
I don't think you guys realize how much I've enjoyed this fic. I haven't read fics in about a year, and even then I wasn't huge on them, but you guys got me insanely hooked. As ashamed as I am to say this, I even skived a lesson this morning just to finish it, having started it late last 's how good it was. Amazing, please update when you can.
Please update this soon.
Please update soon
Emily chapter 12 . 1/7
i've just reread this for the 20th time (not even exaggerating). i love it so much! i look forward to the next chapter! :)
Lannyd chapter 12 . 1/4
Whoa... I have been reading fanfiction since I was 14 (back in 2004)... A decade of reading and I never created an account or reviewed a story...until now! There's something really great about this fanfiction, I was really upset when I discovered it wasn't complete and realised it might take ages to get to read the rest. I'd just like to say your writing style is addictive and I really hope you decide to continue this story soon. Thanks for sharing your talent!
E chapter 12 . 1/3
This story is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!