Reviews for The God's Aren't CrazyThey're Tan
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 3/7
Did enjoy this one before and second reading is just as great.
alynwa chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Yeah, I remember being a teen and being stunned into silence by the approach of a really, really goodlooking guy. This kind of takes me back. Thanks for the memories!
Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was very fun and so typical 'girl' - yes, he does have that effect on women, doesn't he?

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Monker chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh my word, this story was incredible! I LOVE your sense of humor. You had me literally laughing through this whole thing, which cause my dog to give me weird looks.

I loved your description of the beach lined with bodies. And the 18th century skin was so funny! I understand that completely. My sister complains about it all the time! lol. And the bit where Illya "glistened"! Oh my gosh, that was probably my favorite part! lol, it was SO funny!

Also, speaking from a technical stand-point, this story is very good. Grammatically, I found nothing wrong with the whole story, which is always a treat. The only thing I noticed, that I think was probably just a typo, was this...

"No, this has been a vacation for me. I live… in the east. I …

You should just close this line off with a quotation mark. Even if you want Illya's thought to sort of trail off, leaving the ellipsis there will achieve that effect. But regardless of the closing punctuation for the sentence, since it is spoken, it shall need a quotation mark at its end.

Other than that, I found your story both extremely funny and without fault. Your tone in this story was fantastic and your characters were so believable. And I can’t post this review without saying I wish I had been on that beach with them! Haha! All in all, very well done, and I look forward to reading more of you in the future!

-Monker
Svetlanacat chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Poor girls ? Lucky girls ? I don't know. However...a very amusing story !

Svetlanacat