Reviews for Dum Spiro, Spero
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This. this was a pretty deep examination of Michael's feelings on this issue. i admit i thought you were going a different way at first and im glad to see what you did instead. I as a Christian have felt this confict and prayed similar prayers before
i always loved the dresden files despite the main charterers neigh atheism and the settings multiple pantheons I think it depicts Christianity better than most fiction i have read in the modern day do
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
dam fine look into a complicated matter I do like it when people have them work THROUGH the dbouts and everything elese to make everything the better and HELL yes. so yeah liked all the little bits, the diffrences between now and when bible was written because CONTECXT and culture clues and SO much other stuff.

and yes interesting things to be a wondering about and PONDERING and... lots of fun.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very insightful into Michael's character & struggles. Well done.
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Fantastic work. I applaud you. I particularly enjoyed the bible quotes you brought in.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Nice examination of Michael.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Michael has always been a favorite character to me. This was well written and a great view into the inner mind of a Knight of God..thank you
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Harry's a good guy. i can see why Michael gets confuse though.
mikoserena chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow. I loved this. Thank you.
petros308 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this story, That Micheal would clasp Harry to his breast and call him brother gives me a warm fuzzy. My top ten fanfics!
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh that was just awesome. Oh Michael! *loves*

"He'd once told Harry that the Lord would never give him a burden greater than his shoulders could bear. Michael still believed that; but he'd never suspected, either, that the Lord had such an estimation of Michael's own strength."

Mmmmm. *hugs him*
Maia2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Really nice little addition to PG. Good insight into Michael.

Thanks for sharing.

Maia.
Norwest chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice! What does the title mean tho?
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh that was just lovely thank you! Way to make a taciturn man loquacious without seeming out of character! I particularly liked the unselfconscious talk of manly love whilst dismissing implications of 'slash' overtones with tolerant impatience! This seems spot on to how I've always perceived their wonderfully written 'bromance'!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was wonderful. Michael's just such an interesting character, but one that is so subtle that it's hard to know exactly what could be going on internally sometimes. And especially during the whole thing with Lasciel. This feels about right.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010