Reviews for Pippin's Rivendell
Chiri-O chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
ARE you going to continue it? The last time you updated was back in '02. I realy enjoy reading this The only thing that bugs me is your lack of "Quotation Marks!" But I got over it. So, without further ado, from me, to you, PLEASE WRITE MORE!

With a smile,

~Chiri-O~
VercisIsolde chapter 16 . 9/19/2003
Huh! So much for that last thought. ::sulks::

Luv

~VI~
Chocolate Wolf chapter 16 . 1/3/2003
OMG! Suddenly I'm swept up into this incredible story and it stopped! 16 CHAPTERS!

IT'S TORTURE! UPLOAD QUICKLY!
Took-Baggins chapter 16 . 12/22/2002
yay! glad to hear you're comin back! know what? Gimli isn't annoying in this movie! how *shocking*!
pippin28 chapter 15 . 8/8/2002
DON'T STOP!

I have to know what happends to PIPPIN!
SuburbanMuse chapter 15 . 5/31/2002
really good chapter..
kyaku chapter 7 . 5/30/2002
i love chapter seven! i burst out lauging when Amy told Merry and Sam the her and pip had news. Merry and pip are my favorite fellowship members. I wish there were more fanfics of them.
Took-Baggins chapter 15 . 5/30/2002
oh, i'm so glad to see this chapter! i was starting to worry, but it's fine. don't you hate the end of the year? it's so hectic! but then again, i get out next Thursday. poo! my best friend (one o them) is a senior so she's leaving and i'm a freshman so i'm staying! *sniff* newayz...hope you post again soon!
SuburbanMuse chapter 14 . 5/18/2002
awesome! I really want to know what he'll right back! please update as soon as possible!
Xenomorph chapter 13 . 5/6/2002
AAAAAAA! Cliffhanger alert! I just had a heart attack thanks to you! Anywho, great chapter, I can't wait to see what the letter says. ARGH! I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE! Please hurry with the next part! _ -Sarah
SuburbanMuse chapter 13 . 5/5/2002
sad! but really really good.

please update soon!
Rufferto chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Hiya.

Looks good so far! Its what I would expect Pippin's first thought to be of..Food.:)
alaklainiel chapter 12 . 4/29/2002
love it! it's really really good. please continue
Took-Baggins chapter 12 . 4/28/2002
i can't believe you did that! you got me all worked up and left me hangin! please update soon! ? it's such a great story!
Becky Matthews chapter 12 . 4/28/2002
Such a beautiful story. I cant wait for you to continue it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »