Reviews for Hello, ChibiKage!
sasunaru4ever chapter 1 . 6/11
Omg lol very kawaii i just thought ur comment bout naruto growing a second ass was hilarious
mental sasunaru chapter 1 . 2/15
awww that was so sweet but i was on edge there when naruto could of died it made me wounder what sasuke would of done if he did die would he of killed ino or mabey turn evil again and kill the hole village because he just went mentaly insane after narutos death who nows i would really like it if u done a nother one like this because i love storys that put me on edge.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 1/18
I wanna draw Naru-Chan in that outfit!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hahahaha it was co cute todesu! XD
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Neji's weakness for chibified blonds could be another great story. This story has been really to funny and cute for words. And I think Sasuke has a fetish for a foxy Naruto.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
nawwwwwww
Sora Shiro Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
.IT!
Naru-chan is so cute!
KuteKittehs chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was so awesome! It was hilariously funny and totally enjoyable. I loved it and thout it was extremely cute!
Super sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
ADORABLE!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh god, you just suffocated me with the fluff.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm so glad I found this again! Just love the utter cuteness of it all :3
Twisted Pxl chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That had to be one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Now all you need to do is make a chibi Kurama or add Kurama's input to Naruto's situation to the story.
Kitsune101.1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I want that outfit -.-
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was the most ...***Squealing Loudly***...Adorable story ever!Chibi Naruto Rules!
mudshake chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
. -chan' !
-naruto is so cute!
neji fainting scenes are so funny!