Reviews for Making the best of it
k-lynne317 chapter 23 . 7/11
A lovely ending to a lovely tale. Thank you so much for sharing.
k-lynne317 chapter 22 . 7/11
Hermione's finally getting what she's wanted since the begging and I'm very glad to see that. And France is so pretty. :)
k-lynne317 chapter 21 . 7/10
Yay for new babies! Even though we haven't actually met him yet. And double yay for Charlie and Hermione finally admitting their feelings!
k-lynne317 chapter 20 . 7/10
*sniffles* Such a sad chapter, not in a bad way though. I loved this chapter from beginning to end.
k-lynne317 chapter 19 . 7/10
And Charlie opened his mouth and inserted his foot. Both of them actually. Granted he's upset that she's hiding her feelings from him, but he let his feelings run his mouth this time.
k-lynne317 chapter 18 . 7/10
And here's what I was waiting for, Hermione being surrounded by happy couples and their new bundles of joy that are on the way. Yes, they're thousands of miles away, but she still has to face it. It doesn't help that Felix and Poppy are quite happy. Curious to see what happens next.
k-lynne317 chapter 16 . 7/10
Haha! Wicked Charlie, teasing your wife like that. And Hermione should know that they can't know what will happen in the future and she just needs to go with the flow, which I hope she does.
k-lynne317 chapter 15 . 7/10
I'm glad to see that they didn't just hop out of bed in the morning. I see that Hermione's cracks are starting to appear and Charlie's chink is much bigger.
k-lynne317 chapter 14 . 7/10
I can definitely see why she's happy to be back at the Burrow, but needing her space, which is few and far between there. The end of this chapter is so sweet. 3
k-lynne317 chapter 13 . 7/10
This was an interesting chapter, I say this, but I figured Hermione would be the first one to 'crack' but it seems as if there's a small chink in Charlie's armour.
k-lynne317 chapter 12 . 7/10
Well, at least they're making an effort again. I'm curious to see how the two of them handle all the lovey-dovey couples they'll be around for Christmas. Could be very interesting.
k-lynne317 chapter 11 . 7/10
Dun dun DUN!

I was chuckling at their coworkers not realising that Charlie and Hermione were in fact married to each other. lol
k-lynne317 chapter 10 . 7/10
Well, it's not so much awkward between them now, but then again, they never see each other. I'm glad Hermione's made a couple friends and she's finally going out.
k-lynne317 chapter 9 . 7/10
Hermione's just floating in a sea of nerves, isn't she? Maybe after their wedding night her nerves will settle down.
k-lynne317 chapter 8 . 7/10
I feel sorry for Hermione having to deal with the heaviness of her emotions while everyone else was sleeping off their hangovers, but thankfully, she got that out of the way then rather than the day of. Yes, she's still worried, but it's not as bad.