Reviews for Making the best of it
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 22 . 1/18
Good god I meant fic not gif for chapter 23
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 23 . 1/18
This gif was weirdly perfect and I'd like to thank you for creating it so thanks
GaeilgeRua chapter 23 . 7/11/2016
A lovely ending to a lovely tale. Thank you so much for sharing.
GaeilgeRua chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
Hermione's finally getting what she's wanted since the begging and I'm very glad to see that. And France is so pretty. :)
GaeilgeRua chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
Yay for new babies! Even though we haven't actually met him yet. And double yay for Charlie and Hermione finally admitting their feelings!
GaeilgeRua chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
*sniffles* Such a sad chapter, not in a bad way though. I loved this chapter from beginning to end.
GaeilgeRua chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
And Charlie opened his mouth and inserted his foot. Both of them actually. Granted he's upset that she's hiding her feelings from him, but he let his feelings run his mouth this time.
GaeilgeRua chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
And here's what I was waiting for, Hermione being surrounded by happy couples and their new bundles of joy that are on the way. Yes, they're thousands of miles away, but she still has to face it. It doesn't help that Felix and Poppy are quite happy. Curious to see what happens next.
GaeilgeRua chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
Haha! Wicked Charlie, teasing your wife like that. And Hermione should know that they can't know what will happen in the future and she just needs to go with the flow, which I hope she does.
GaeilgeRua chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
I'm glad to see that they didn't just hop out of bed in the morning. I see that Hermione's cracks are starting to appear and Charlie's chink is much bigger.
GaeilgeRua chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
I can definitely see why she's happy to be back at the Burrow, but needing her space, which is few and far between there. The end of this chapter is so sweet. 3
GaeilgeRua chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
This was an interesting chapter, I say this, but I figured Hermione would be the first one to 'crack' but it seems as if there's a small chink in Charlie's armour.
GaeilgeRua chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Well, at least they're making an effort again. I'm curious to see how the two of them handle all the lovey-dovey couples they'll be around for Christmas. Could be very interesting.
GaeilgeRua chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Dun dun DUN!

I was chuckling at their coworkers not realising that Charlie and Hermione were in fact married to each other. lol
GaeilgeRua chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Well, it's not so much awkward between them now, but then again, they never see each other. I'm glad Hermione's made a couple friends and she's finally going out.