Reviews for Handful of Sand With Kisses
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh I love this! Thank you for this!
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
HaniAhimsa chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I'm going to just go ahead and believe this really happened, ok?
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Aww that's sweet :3
TwistedTralyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
For something as beautiful as this, I don't want to overdo my review, so there are really only two words that need to be said.

Thank you.
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Thought this was a beautiful, heart-rending moment. Thank you.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
good story. shhort and cute
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
luv your story! Great job..
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I love your one-shots. Simple, but written with elegance and flair. This was no different - you did a great job with this. It definitely made me say "aw!"
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Lovely
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Another great one. Loved the comparison with the sand and how this ended. )
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
*swoooooons*

That was just wonderful... thank you for that.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Well, parts of that were a tad bit confusing but altogether I liked as was able to fully understand it on third read through. Of course I was distracted when I read it the first time so that's probably the reason I had so much trouble.

It could also be that Thete and I only just recently escaped from 'The Fangirl Timelock of Doom!' and my head is still a little scrambled. Thete is steadfastly refusing to tell me how he broke us out of there or even how long we were trapped. (Judging from the sudden growth of my flowerbed though I'd say we were stuck for at least a month.

Apparently, The fangirls turned us into some sort of zoo. Thete was lucky, he was covered in flowers, ribbons, and pink glitter. I, on the other hand came out of it to find my flowers almost completely gone, except for my Violets, and my carpet covered in grime from where the girls threw mud at me. A months worth of mud. Lovely.

Upon escaping, Thete and I have decided to make a run for it. With my favorite saucepan, laptop, scarf, and origami supplies packed. (Plus clothing and food supplies...etc.) We headed out. It is only now, about a week later, that we have reached a friendly U.N.I.T. Base on the edges of Two Land, and are resting for a few days. This base, which the locals call The Gordon is also the first place we have stopped that has running water and electricity.

I'm sorry, I have to go now. Some sort of alarm just went off. We may be leaving sooner than intended.

A very nice one-shot by the way, I hope you continue to feel better. Love, Aria.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant... did I mention that this was brilliant?
Absentia chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
It should've been this way. It should've been just like this, and there should never have been a girl in a fireplace to ruin it just a week later.

I like your version much better.