Reviews for The Master Spy
aalens chapter 13 . 8/5
Loved it! Trying not to laugh too loudly while on the train was a bit of a problem though.
Idebadwolff chapter 13 . 7/21
love you Aurette for another incredible story... but not as much as I love Snape!
Minerva394 chapter 10 . 6/28
Wonderful! This story picks me up every time I need it!
Ypm1 chapter 13 . 6/19
I’m obsessed! What a perfect story from start to finish, it quickly became the think I looked more forward to in the past few days. I inhaled this perfect story in any free time. Absolutely delicious *chef’s kiss* Thank you!
Love this fic! I laughed so hard throughout.
Hetc chapter 13 . 4/18
Rereading, & it just gets better. Your characterisation is funny, realistic and poignant, & I really cared what happened.
Thanks for writing.
sbrande chapter 13 . 2/10
Loved it!

Love Sonia
wine witch chapter 1 . 2/5
Just reread: Thank you so much again for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2021
Ive never read a Snape and Hermione fic quite like this, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2021
Beautifully written, I loved it so much.
yimello chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
This fic is soo funny, what the hell. The play in the first chapter had me laughing out loud. I really love how you've managed to put your own spin on Snape's backstory while technically staying true to canon. After all, we have no way of knowing that he DIDN'T manipulate his memories. I'm choosing to believe your version of events is true, because it's much less depressing than what DH tells us.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 13 . 5/12/2021
Story was so intresting, enjoyed it so much, some parts were really very intersting like Severus steeling and driving cars , he planning to fuck one third of witches of Britain, grabbing medals and dashing out with Hermione, I really Love this version of Badass Severus.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 7 . 5/11/2021
Severus steeling a car and driving it like a Pro, oh God this is one of the most interesting things I have read,I wish I could see this, I wish I could see this fic on screen ft. Alan Rickman and Emma Watson
HermioneSnape394 chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Oh my God, this is going to be intersting
HermioneSnape394 chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
Oh poor Severus,he deserves to be laid after years of solitude...i wish to know how he manipulated memories,what he changed?