Reviews for The Master Spy
Beautifully written, I loved it so much.
yimello chapter 1 . 6/19
This fic is soo funny, what the hell. The play in the first chapter had me laughing out loud. I really love how you've managed to put your own spin on Snape's backstory while technically staying true to canon. After all, we have no way of knowing that he DIDN'T manipulate his memories. I'm choosing to believe your version of events is true, because it's much less depressing than what DH tells us.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 13 . 5/12
Story was so intresting, enjoyed it so much, some parts were really very intersting like Severus steeling and driving cars , he planning to fuck one third of witches of Britain, grabbing medals and dashing out with Hermione, I really Love this version of Badass Severus.
HermioneSnape394 chapter 7 . 5/11
Severus steeling a car and driving it like a Pro, oh God this is one of the most interesting things I have read,I wish I could see this, I wish I could see this fic on screen ft. Alan Rickman and Emma Watson
HermioneSnape394 chapter 4 . 5/11
Oh my God, this is going to be intersting
HermioneSnape394 chapter 3 . 5/11
Oh poor Severus,he deserves to be laid after years of solitude...i wish to know how he manipulated memories,what he changed?
Very funny and well written!
Dicome chapter 4 . 2/14
poor severus, herowhorkship could kill
DyslexicDarling chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
a thoroughly enjoyable story. thank you. I highly recommend it to anyone who reads reviews first.
DyslexicDarling chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
so clever, I enjoyed it alot
DyslexicDarling chapter 6 . 12/19/2020
very nicely written.
DyslexicDarling chapter 5 . 12/19/2020
I enjoyed this, it was clever and shows how we are sometimes more than we think of ourselves.
DyslexicDarling chapter 4 . 12/19/2020
I am not sure that I can completely buy your version of Snape here but it is comedic for sure.
DyslexicDarling chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
this was a very fun chapter... I thought that he'd get a curtain for Albus
DyslexicDarling chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
very amusing and a refreshing start!