Reviews for The Master Spy
JeniDRalph chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Her first time ended much better than it began. I'm glad he didn't leave before she got back.
JeniDRalph chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Fucking Albus!
JeniDRalph chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I really enjoyed seeing Ron, Severus and Hermione working together. It's difficult to find in a SSHG fic. (I only hate Ron when he stands between Sev getting his Hermione.)
JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I was going to say, he's no coward in this story. He's afraid, yes, but it doesn't stop him.

Oh... sex on a stick keeps his promises.

Where can I find sex on a stick?
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
So, she's the last virgin in Britain, huh? LOL! What a dump.

You are awesome.
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Inept former Death Eater to the rescue!

"She stirred, gave a grunt, and broke wind." I laughed way too much at that sentence.
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I love this "Master Spy"... he's deliciously human.
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Hahahahaha! He can't get any... that's hilarious. To top it all of, Albus is still a meddling old prick and he made people notice Hermione... now she's gone. Things aren't going well at all, are they?
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ugh! Just what Severus needs, a portrait of Albus at home. I hope he puts him in the attic and blocks him from any other portraits in his manor.

Poor Hermione. Is Snape going to go all man-slut on us?
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. I haven't laughed this hard (or been so mortified for a poor character-Hermione) in a looooooong time. :)
fohatic chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
what an excellent chapter!
gnrkrystle chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
While i find the original story much more romantic, i think Lily is a bitch. So i'm glad someone said it. :P
gnrkrystle chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
That was very realistic. I never knew why women acted as if losing their virginity was akin to a bullet wound! hahaha Great job. Now just get them to communicate!
gnrkrystle chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I knew it!
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Yes, I need to get to the bottom of this story, asap. P.S. this chapter made me feel icky because i'm such a clean freak and I keep picturing a gross dusty bathtub lol
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »