Reviews for The Master Spy
christev chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
~hugs you~ I'm LOVING this!

I think Severus and I are kindred souls, with that whole going to the bathroom thing. Yes, definitely!

He is such a great guy! Terrified, yet he's going out there, right into the midst of danger, gonna prove himself or bust. (we're hoping for the former)
christev chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Our Severus is a precious flower. He must be looked upon and appreciated, but not touched, lest the fragile blossom be tarnished. (snrt) Reminds me of that song from the movie Valley of the Dolls: "look at us very much, look at us but do not touch" :D

But yipes! What's going on with Granger? (speaking of fragile blossoms)
christev chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
-"Hello, Severus," said the twinkling portrait of Albus Dumbledore.

Run, Severus! Run for your life! And are we surprised at all that the gift was Albus' own suggestion? (ack!)

-"If I make myself the center of attention, I usually do alright, so I make a lot of noise at the beginning of each class." She smiled at him. "An old teacher taught me that trick."

LOL! Hermione's taking drama queen lessons from Snape! This is interesting, the fix Hermione's gotten herself into.

I am amazed at your ability to write such different takes on H and S. I read Facilitating Changes yesterday, and the characters in that fic are so very different than in this one, yet they ring true as Severus and Hermione. You is one talented writer, you is!
christev chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This almost landed in the recycle bin? For shame!

It sounds like you've attended your share of Sunday School Christmas pageants and grammar school plays. You captured the adorable chaos of young aspiring thespians and flavored them with a Potions-master-who-lived drama. Wonderful. I love all the kids, especially flamboyant young Hermione. :D

Poor Snape, to have the fake Nagini come flying out of his nightmares and into his lap. He seemed to get over it, though, and did he actually ismile/i at Hermione? (gasp!) Wonderful first chapter!
Dherea chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
This one was different for me. I had a really hard time getting into it...but I liked the last 5 chapters, especially the ending where Lucius and Snape talk and Snape pulls Hermione off the reward stage. But my favorites are the house elves trapping the reporters...couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people!
Stell chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
I'm STILL chortling over the house elves. I KNEW there was something fishy going on! They made it into a game for the elves to trap and "torment" the reporters for butterbeer, how positively Snape-like. Catch-and-release paparazzi snaring, lol :D It's a good light note to end on. Great story!
KaileenaKali chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
I can't believe I missed this work of yours! It's bloody brilliant. I adore defining cowardice and bravery, and weak bladder, and that sock on Granger's foot and her hymen's expired freshness date! You had me in stitches and in almost-tear or two. Brilliant.
moor chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I nearly got in trouble at work for reading this on my phone! XD (But everyone thought it was hilarious I spent the day grinning like mad. Thank you for the laughs!)
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Decorating, press conferences, shagging, snogging, and love.

Definitely a winner here.

Not to mention the poisonous plants.

Love this story-thank you!
AllyZ chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
What an awesome story! I have read and reviewed other of your works and I am always amazed at the new dimensions you bring to these characters. All the characters, Snape in particular, are in character and yet so original. The scene in the bathroom where he has clearly overdosed on pain medications and Hermione has to make him throw up had me laughing out loud...it was so well done. Then when you get to the part where Snape and Hermione are talking about the tole the cruciatus has on the body, and the psychological effect that had on Snape, I was nearly in tears. You make the characters so much more human and real. Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
I was just more tractable when my self-esteem was constantly shattered, and you took full advantage of it."

-Yes. A real friend, like Lucius, tries to make Snape realizes that he's more than a coward. Albus tries to make Snape less. And thereby lies the difference.

Although Lucius will never be totally insignificant-in his grandchildren's eyes, he will always be important.

And when it take five wizards and a cursed dagger to bring down someone, the term 'coward' normally doesn't apply.

I like the way the question 'is this a load-bearing wall?' is answsered with the portrait's disposal, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
It's deviated from the true Albus in a way that Albus himself never would have, nor would he have tolerated."

-Er, not so much.

But this is a great chapter, and I love how Snape explains what he _really_ feels about Lily. Yes, she was a more like her sister than canon propaganda machine would have it.

Oh, yes, nice Evil Cliffie, too.
Diosa Luna chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I must admit that one made me laugh more than me, but there are things I adore helplessly, Evans and MALDI Dumbuldore Damn!

If you really hate manipulators few deranged and ungrateful. Facin me the idea on how humans idealize heroes and as the constant rejection of women to keep the memory of "Lily" adored "Yes, yes we can" Snape with women lol, but in the end a small the perverted virgin captive. xD if these novels (or failing fanfics) M classification have an effect.

I look forward to again have much time to read more fics of yours, I'll do it because they simply adore this couple and I love your writing, but now it's time to take a comfortable rest and go back to work haha.

Health and spirits!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
"Toothpaste."

-Maalox and Valium might not have been a bad idea, either; though apparently with the help of 'diddling' and some rather helpful potions, a grand night was had by all. Several times.

And now we're into Misunderstanding Land. If the two of them would just say out loud what they are thinking...

But then, we wouldn't have the fun of watching them look down at their shoes and throw rocks at each other, heh.

Great chapter.
VioletMarauder chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Now, see, edited memories and your Lily make so much more sense to me. You spin a fine tale.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »