Reviews for The Master Spy
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Every time I think you can't make me laugh any harder, you pull it out of the (sorting) hat. I can honestly say I would pay genuine Muggle money to see this play as staged in the 1st chapter. (What do you mean it's a serious work of art?)
Sampdoria chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Oh my what a incredible entertaining story this has been. I am so trilled it was fetured in the SS/HG Quiz, for some odd reason I missed out on this when it was first published, but then again I now got a finished story. The humor, dialogue, characters and plot were excellently done, and I had such a great time reading. Very, very well done!
Montara chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Loved the way you made them so human with their own doubts and imperfections and still managed to transform them into heroes :) Thank you!
Dearlady2002 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Gasp! I had actually wondered if it wasalbus, but thought I was nuts. Wondering who else? Minerva was out alone too..
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
OMFG this chapter rocked! Freakin hilarious! Need more please!
Dearlady2002 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Hello Review Hoor, pleased to meet you. Please tell Aurette I keep giggling during her stories, and I'm in awe of her ability to keep coming up with new and original ideas!
Dearlady2002 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
After the initial bomb of the play I was unsure how this was going to go. I like the idea of the charm she used - smart. Can't wait to see how this goes.
SexySloth chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
I loved this story! It was a completely different take on Severus, that's for sure, and I enjoyed it. I confess, I WANT MORE MORE MORE. :) I can never get enough of this couple and I have been reading each of your stories down the list. They're all in my favorite list and though I may not always review, hopefully this whopper I'm giving you will make up for lost time.

Each of your stories has such depth that I am always in awe of the breadth of your characters. I like that Severus and Hermione retain their inherent personalities, but are different in each story you write. Please keep up the good writing as I will keep reading! Thanks for the lovely stories.

Arcadia Val chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
frostfire chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
"Perhaps I should properly introduce myself. I'm Severus Snape and this," he tapped his head, "is my head injury. It's a pleasure to meet you. I think. I can't really be sure because I've been having trouble with my memory since I fell out of the sky and cracked my skull trying to save your ungrateful hide!"

Best. Line. Ever.

I actually had to minimize the page for a minute to bask in the glory of that sentence. This story has had me laughing so hard I was crying, and worrying that I'd wake up my sister at 3:30 am. You, m'lady are an amazing writer, and I have been thoroughly enjoying your other stories in your library too. Thank you so much.
Gersknightlady chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Another excellent entertaining
kandd chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Ah good! Without wanting to know what it says about me, I like it best when Snape is snarky, grumpy and bitter.
kandd chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
It is fantastic to see a different take on the motivations of the characters in this fic. A lot of other stories favour the reclusive and outcast Snape whereas it is refreshing to see him as a hero in the eyes of the public.
kandd chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Looking forward to reading the rest of this. Curious as to the dynamics between the characters. Very intreging. Very funny chapter:)
prettychocolate chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
"Master's soup is getting cold." Favorite line! I actually snorted loud enough to wake my husband. So funny!
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »