Reviews for The Master Spy
Spectacular. I loved it all
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
They. Are. Idiots.
LJKBananagirl chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
I feel really sad that I've worked my way to the end of your stories. They've all been brilliant. Thank you so much for a great few weeks reading them all.
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I laughed so hard I startled my cat. Thank you. This was beautifully done. I have seen a few school plays and amateur dramatics in my time and they all had that element of "any moment now, and everything will explode". I think you caught that sense of impending doom perfectly.

Thank you for writing this. You made a dim morning much, much brighter.

Best thoughts.
Smithback chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
great, I really loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Loved it! It was insightful, well thought out, and I loved both the mystery and the romance!
NaomiK chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
"If my granddaughter likes them, then I will find het bushels of the damned things before her other grandfather shows up with them."
Best part of the story right there. It was all around lovely and I don't even like Lucius, never have. But these bits with Lucius and his greatest fear and then that humanizing little tidbit. Absolutely lovely!
LJ Summers chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
This has been a delight. Recommended by ShayaLonnie on her Tumblr page, I had to come read it. I'm glad I did.

I chortled, I smiled, I snorted, and I even sighed.

Fun and just a bit romantic, I enjoyed getting to know your Snape and Granger. :)
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
You've written a Ron I like *and* respect. Many kudos. :)

Oh, and Draco and Luna? Darling.

Love them all working together here, and it's sad but sweet that they are sharing their trauma fall-out. It's good to have a support system and I hope they all improve from this point forward.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I love this. In that squirmy, uncomfortable way that one gets when remembering abject embarrassments of the past.

I so feel like I was HERE. lol As Hermione. Of course. Brilliant.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Brilliant. I love it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
this was great! thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Awww, yet another fic based on humiliating and putting down Hermione. Lovely.
kaida171 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This chapter made my insides squick so hard with embarrassment, I confess I barely read it. I mostly skipped to the safe parts. You have my sympathy for being the one who had to actually write it.
2015 reader chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
"She even licked his arsehole" did me in lol. Great read and I really like your sense and use of humor. Most writers are really serious about this love business, but you let the characters be realistic and human in their falling for each other. Good stuff. Thank you.
797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »