Reviews for The Master Spy
passingtimereadingff chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
I would pay good money to see this on screen - there are not enough words do describe how much I love this chapter. It makes me howl with laughter.
Noppoh chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
This first chapter is absolutely hilarious! I laughed so hard that my neighbours probably think I've gone crazy :p
riyer chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Oh this is too funny for words! I LOVE it... *insert evil cackle*
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
I love this story and I came back again to read it once more. I love their trek across the country side and their bickering. Poor Snape and his injuries though but he faced his fear. I love the realistic take on his point of view of Lily and Ha! He got his revenge on her if you ask me. Ok I just love your stories and writing style. I hope to read more. Thanks again for sharing your talent )
wokanshutaiduo chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
This whole "coward" thing is just Sev not seeing himself clearly isn't it?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Love love love love love. That was funny and sweet and exciting and romantic. Love!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Ahhhhh. Suspense! Glad they talked.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
That was lovely.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Ahhhh I knew it! Wtf man, he's so annoying.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Love it. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Oh I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Oh shit
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Of course I love all of your fics. I don't like Severus being with other women...well attempting to anyways.
Timelady92 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Oh, I loved this so much!

I can't remember the last time I laughed that much while reading a fanfic.

Thank you for this amazing story!
Telda Lady Bittersweet chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
Hey

I really love this Story. At first I asked myself, if you are crazy talking about Snape as a coward. But thank Merlin you have written such a lovely story out of this

I'm not a native english, but if you agree, I would like to translate this into german. What do you think about this? Please give me a note, if this would be okay!

With best regards