Reviews for The Master Spy
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Oh shit
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Of course I love all of your fics. I don't like Severus being with other women...well attempting to anyways.
Timelady92 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Oh, I loved this so much!

I can't remember the last time I laughed that much while reading a fanfic.

Thank you for this amazing story!
Telda Lady Bittersweet chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
Hey

I really love this Story. At first I asked myself, if you are crazy talking about Snape as a coward. But thank Merlin you have written such a lovely story out of this

I'm not a native english, but if you agree, I would like to translate this into german. What do you think about this? Please give me a note, if this would be okay!

With best regards
Telda Lady Bittersweet
LauralHill chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Holy crap, this chapter is the funniest thing I've read in fanfic in a while.

(I did read the whole thing, and the whole thing is pretty damn funny. I really like your take on Snape/Lily in this, as well as BAMF Snape forgetting he has house elves)
Hopeful-z chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
I loved this characterization of Snape. It was uniquely different. And your first half of the story was quite funny.
Thumbs up on finishing the story on a humorous note as well.

It was a blast. thank you
Hopeful-z chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
:D :)
Hopeful-z chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Hehehehehe...
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
It was hilarious. 'wipes eye'
What a perfect beginning.
gruen chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
That was fun to read! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
This was brilliantly funny. Thank you!
asixua chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Nice story. I'll finish reading it tomorrow, but I just couldn't help leaving a little message. Severus' rant: "...I'm Severus Snape and this is my head injury." was just priceless! You achieve the perfect blend of humor and suspense. Together with an interesting plot, and an original take on Snape, this story is really one of a kind, and a refreshing breeze to all the SS/HG fics out there :-)
m2r2a chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Lol! Loved this fic! There were a few moments that had me cracking up. Snape was great! And i especially loved that freshness date reference. Almost peed myself!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
*insert jaws theme song*
gigglymonkey12 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
I like the Ron in this story. He is warm and kind and doesn't overreact about Snape.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »