Reviews for The Master Spy
:D :)
Hopeful-z chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Hehehehehe...
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
It was hilarious. 'wipes eye'
What a perfect beginning.
gruen chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
That was fun to read! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
This was brilliantly funny. Thank you!
asixua chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Nice story. I'll finish reading it tomorrow, but I just couldn't help leaving a little message. Severus' rant: "...I'm Severus Snape and this is my head injury." was just priceless! You achieve the perfect blend of humor and suspense. Together with an interesting plot, and an original take on Snape, this story is really one of a kind, and a refreshing breeze to all the SS/HG fics out there :-)
m2r2a chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Lol! Loved this fic! There were a few moments that had me cracking up. Snape was great! And i especially loved that freshness date reference. Almost peed myself!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
*insert jaws theme song*
gigglymonkey12 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
I like the Ron in this story. He is warm and kind and doesn't overreact about Snape.
happiness8000 chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
This fic was hilarious. My favourite chapter was Snape and Hermione's 'first time', it took me several paragraphs to figure out what was going on and then the conversation they had to sort things out was brilliant. Part of its greatness was that you ignored fanfic standard operating procedure for sex, then delivered with a bang.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
loooved.
I'm always in love with your SS/HG stories 3
soooo please make me a happy reader and always keep writing
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
I really like your Snapes. I think you get him spot-on, in every story - as a young man in Unwritten Future, as a near schizophrenic or now, as a hero with PTSD. Thank you ever so much for your stories, they manage to brighten even my darkest days.
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I love your sense of humor. What a fun story!
becx7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
That first chapter had me laughing so hard the tears were swimming out of my eyes! Just fab
Evestra87 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015