Reviews for The Master Spy
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
This is quite the comical farce, I find it hilarious, the boy who lived to make his life hell. Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
That was funny, I can't wait to read more. Hopefully someone will come comfort her.
Griffygnus chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
what is it with you and arses... xD
Griffygnus chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
the chapter was good.
You fucked up in the morning after though.
Griffygnus chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
cutr!
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
xD I am laughing sooooi hard bwahahahahaha! lovely! aurette sama! You are the best!
Griffygnus chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
lovely, funny ... just had to get. through the first chapter.
daisycb chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Tumbleweed, OMG! I was laughing so much my husband kept telling me to drink some water and try to calm down.
raiyana chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for the chuckles, it's so rare to find a good humorous tale!
LJ chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Drugged up Severus is ADORABLE.

I know, you've heard that a lot over the years, I'm sure, but yeah. Still true.
LJ chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This chapter slew me. The parade of misses was just awesome.
Story Please chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
I was so enthralled with figuring how the story was going to end, I read your whole story today! I really loved the entire series, from the interesting nuances behind the various background characters to the care you placed in explaining what was going on without making it seem overly "explainy" and your usage of interesting and varied dialogue was incredibly refreshing and really made the characters come to life.

I also really loved the whole "sex starts out awkward and then becomes awesome" scene.

Besides, you also included the best end. The only thing I would have enjoyed more would have been if Rita Skeeter herself was stuck in the Devil's Snare. XD

This one is going to the top of my favorites list!
shelly3983 chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Ah lovely! This never gets old!
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
What a wonderful beginning I laughed a lot I will fb as I read.

Thanks to C A Girl for the rec.
Janette
CRMediaGal chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
This was an absolute delight, and just what my down and out self needed! It was suspenseful, hilarious, romantic, and utterly charming. One of my favourites of yours now. Thank you so, so, so much for writing it!
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »