Reviews for The Master Spy
monkeemary chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
OH NO! Someone noticed her! And Snape has finally learned that 'clearly, fame isn't everything.'

And I love, love, LOVE that he'd abandon an entire manor home just to escape the press and Dumbledore's portrait! LOL!

You are spoiling me and everyone else with these quick updates! But we love you for it!
blue artemis chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This is too funny. I love all those women thinking they are despoiling an apparently fake memory. Hee.
tearsofphoenix chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This is great fun, I can see how you enjoyed writing it :)

After the disclosure of the second chapter about Hermione's situation, assuming that the road towards improvement for her would be longish I was wondering if I'd be going on reading it wip or waiting the end and sending comments later (as I usually prefer to do with wips)...but seeing this new update so soon I couldn't resist :))

So I'm eagerly waiting for the next, sending my thanks for a very nice reading!
swerley chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
OOoooh, I love you! Keep it coming!
asnapeintime chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Well this looks interesting. Poor Severus, he's not having much luck with the ladies. Can't wait for the next update.
notwritten chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
It is an interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Ooooh, this is excellent.

It's not very often Hermione just slips into the post war nothingness in fanfiction world, and now to see Snape in the newly found limelight, is very intriguing indeed. I've always like this take on a post war environment. Not everything can be sunshine roses after a war.

Snape, wow, Snape, poor guy can't catch a break.

Can't wait for more, since you know I love you!

AMY
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I loved it! I'm glad you liked writing it. I thought it was quite funny how Severus went trough so many women. They were so dramatic as well. heehee
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! D! I feel so bad for Hermione. Why did she just get a second class Order of Merlin? Thats bull! She deserved more! I am glad Snape is getting out there. But maybe he is playing it up to much? Hopefully things will get better in the next chapter! D! Happy writing!
duj chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
"He'd manage to pull it off without a flaw."

Oh, I do love that paragraph. And the one about Lucius. But I'm sure Snape is more creative than any other ten Order members (except maybe the twins; I'm undecided on that) and he's certainly better at Potions. He *ought* to be able to think of a way of getting rid of Dumbledore (or silencing him) even if he can't undo the Sticking Charm. For heaven's sake, I can think of half-a dozen off the top of my head:

turpentine

plaster over him

wall him in

shred canvas

Fiendfyre

cast Muffliato on self whenever in same room

...
ilive2read chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
poor Sev...his past is getting in the way of his chances of getting some l ol.
swerley chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I just absolutely adore your Granger/Snape dynamic. It's always so fresh and unique. I just hope Snape doesn't turn into a manwhore (my daughter's favorite expression). I feel for Hermione and her anxiety attacks, poor girl.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Nope. Wrong way.

You are too funny.

Can I offer you some tea.

Oooo...I like this Snape. And as intriguing as a charming Sanpe is...

WHEW - so glad he's still snarky. I love him dark and snarky!

Why does he keep running to the loo?

And,ooooo,naughty know-it-all hero put our mousy Hermoine in danger. He needs to be punished. (Can I volunteer?)
Zoe Bright chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I am very much enjoying this story. S crafting his new life with such detail but then having the ladies just leave him in the lurch ... ha ha ha ... then running away to spinners end - priceless.

Btw, have you ever considered writting a LE/SS story? The way you draw characters is awesome ... and I would love to have Lily rescued from the mother/saint roll. I always annoys me that Lily was only known for her eyes, her success in potions and charms and sacrificing herself for Harry ... I bet she was so much more.
CeliaEquus chapter 3 . 7/1/2010