Reviews for The Master Spy
notwritten chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
angstbunny chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Wonderful story. I appreciate you giving Snape feet of clay. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
swerley chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Another great chapter! I adore Severus' instincts, even if his aim was off. He could always claim he wasn't trying to kill anyone. Smart of Hermione to collect all the evidence like that. You have such a great way with dialogue and descriptive text - I envy you! Oh! and I'm glad Harry and Ron seem to be smoothing over their differences. Great job, once again!
Nocturnus chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I love this non perfect cpuple you portrait
asnapeintime chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Another awesome chapter. Thanks
no-name chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Hi Aurette,

that was a nice chapter - just the right mix of action and irony. Lots of fun to read!

Best,

no-name
Sharkeygirl chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Really great chapter! I'm so glad Snape rescued Hermione! Can't wait to see what happens next!
16clumsyandshy chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Oh, my flying, falling human hero... Have I told you how I adore this Snape? All of your characters, actually. They are real enough to fear, hurt, fart and fail, making their successes all the more brilliant. Now that the rescue is complete, I can't wait to see how romance will blossom between these endearingly awkward people who are currently lugging more baggage than Delta Airlines. Such a sweet, fun story! I get giddy at every update! Thank you!
Bunnyhops chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
lol he passed out. poor snape
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
As always great chapter. God Bless with your father.
paddiew chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Lots of exciting action. I love Snape swooping around and using 'sonorous.' That would scare anyone. Nightgown used as birth control was hilarious. Sorry about your unhappy chores. Been there. Thanks again.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
incontinent and forgetful? stop making him so human! ;-)

"Even the fact that a young woman was in trouble due to his own stupidity was horribly familiar." ...loved that line. subtle yet conveys the depth of his lingering shame.

Can't wait for the next one...
Karla Manatee chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
*snort* Oh, noes! *giggle*

I'm a terrible person, really. But damn, this is just a comedy of errors, isn't it?

LOL

Cheers,

-Kat
Psyko-chan chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
MAUHAUHAUHAUAUHUAUH XDDDDDDDDDDD

Very good!

Snape to Harry/Ron/any Auror: *Knight in bright armor*

Snape to Snape: 'Ow shi*'

Snape to me: MAUAHUAHUAHUAH XDDDDD

"Don't be daft. If he left ours, it's only because he had better." Like he was James Bond! *theme song! \o/*

I really liked this chapter, and I'm also liking the light way of the story, even when sometimes tihgs seems tense.

Frinedship is back! \o/

Waiting for the next chapter, Au!
ProperT chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Sev done left the gadgets, lol. Of course knowing him he'll just act as if he meant to leave them behind, lol. Once again I found the chapter more humorous than anything, so keep up the good work. And I know you said you would mention it in this chapter but maybe I missed what exactly is up with his house? Lol. :)
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »