Reviews for The Master Spy
Nocturnus chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Excelent chapter.
Nocturnus chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
It's difficult to portrait a charming Snape, but you manage it pretty well. I speacially like the interaction with Hermione.
Mhari Dhu chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I can't tell you how much fangirl joy your story has inspired or how much I have laughed reading these four chapters. I feel I am in expert hands. I loved the play, and Snape's recent history left me grinning like a, well, a grinny thing. Poor man! All that angst and decorating and Order of Merlin, and he still can't get a leg up. I look forward to Hermione's getting her bun loosened up, but not too soon, I hope.
Gone Random chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Awesome Chapter! Laughed out loud so many times! Love the image of the boys being in awe of Snape's cool, all the while the man trying not to wet himself.

I also really loved Snape's internal debate and how he decides being 'alone' and a 'pariah' wouldn't be so different. "Even the fact that a young woman was in trouble due to his own stupidity was horribly familiar." I love that even in the middle of very smart, comic scenes, you manage to insert these "moments" that let us connect and feel for the characters. So even though, the story is hilarious and Snape's situation is ridiculous, he isn't. You've hit the balance just right.

Very excellent cliff hanger as well! Of course he would forget all the devices he was so relieved to receive. ha ha. I'm dying to know where he went and what happens next...
trickstersink chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
this is hilariously sad, if that makes sense. i'm really enjoying this fanfic!
Sic Vita Est chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
oh my. poor Severus. really. i am afraid that is all i am able to say but it is the truth. wonderful chapter though. ;)
renaid chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Well, Snape declared a coward. I never would have seen that coming. Though him leaving all the gadgets in the bathroom, well I could see that coming!

So far your plot is completely unplottable, which is so nice after feeling like I often read the same plot line over and over. I am impressed with your creativity! I also look forward to learning what will happen next.
monkeemary chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Sweet! Another new chapter (so soon!) to read with my morning java. So glad Harry and Ron are reconciled to deal with the crisis. And I wanted to take turpentine to Dumbledore's portrait myself - bastard!

And there's so much more going on with Snape than meets the eye. Can't wait to find out more.

And - doh! - he left the devices behind! Foolish Slytherin!

Poor Hermione. No one noticed she was gone for two whole days!
Bunnyhops chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
oh my dear lord! though, his bladder problem is kinda funny... sorry Severus, but heeheehe
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
URGH! Why did Snape leave the stuff behind? GIT! He is going to get himself and Hermione killed! (! I cant believe they paid all of that money for Hermione. I know she is worth it BUT shouldnt they have like searched for her or something? IDK! This was a good chapter. Update soon! Happy writing!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
lol, Snape-the perfect spy, as long as you keep your bathroom door open. Update soon!
asnapeintime chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Severus nervous enough to forget the gadgets..funny!
swerley chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Oh, poor Severus! Who knew he was so terrified all the time? Let's hope his Master Spy instincts can get them through this! Love it!
Ardastra chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
The duality of Snape is fun, but I do hope he gets to be a bit macho as well, not just pretend to be.

I got this one in perfect time for breakfast by the way, great timing :o) Cant wait to read more...

/Caroline
sleepingbutterfly chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
thanks for the update loved it :D
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »