Reviews for The Master Spy
Loyd1957 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This is such a breath of fresh air. Snape being the one who is finally feeling free and getting his just desserts. Sowing his wild oats. Hermione, the invisible. Looks like Snape has his work cut out for him.
paddiew chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
So many funny parts in this chapter but "I must leave you now, Severus. If I were to stay even a moment longer, I would break. I want you too much.""Can I offer you some tea?" made me snort coffee out my nose! Instead of smut or violence warnings you should caution: *put the beverage down.* *now* Love sneaky, snarky, horny Sev. Love Bob and Albus. Love the tampered memories. I'm sooo glad you update fast! Thank you. Now go get busy.
Poetica Licentia chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
He ran to the loo? Dysentery...? Or an emergency exit?

Te-hee!

This funny chapter was a pretty nice end of a rotten day - thank you!

Poetica
renaid chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Okay, laughing hard now. Seriously? He removed the "Do Not Notice Me" charm and she instantly gets kidnapped? What a hoot!

Well, at least he's bored enough to feel responsible and go after her, right? He should know better than to try and hook up with stupid bints. Honestly.

Love the speed at which chapters are arriving!
sleepingbutterfly chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
thanks for the update, I laughed so much lol. Dumbledore's wicked, if slightly annoying. Please update soon can't wait for more. Brilliant chapter.
blue artemis chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I'm really enjoying this. I love the idea of Snape drawing Hermione the recluse out.
monkeemary chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This is what you do so well. I was howling with mirth the entire first chapter, and then THIS one is full of poignancy. I want to hug Hermione. I suspect Snape feels the same. He just doesn't know it yet. It's interesting, too, because most post DH stories feature a confident Hermione and a vulnerable Snape. You've turned that around. I'm really enjoying it.

And give my thanks to your phone text editing beta. That really IS above and beyond!
renaid chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
While I hate the thought of Snape flirting with any other woman, I suppose we can't begrudge him the need for company, now can we? Though any woman who approaches a man with her number in hand reads "floosy" in my mind and certainly not worthy of our Severus!

I loved the line "I only became a recluse. I didn't give up being Slytherin." That was brilliant!

It will be interesting to see how you manage to bring our hero and heroine together.
duj chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Only Harry would be dopey enough to suppose that Snape *wants* Dumbledore's portrait anywhere near him. Maybe Harry enjoys chatting with the old puppetmaster, but his strings weren't yanked so hard ... and he thinks Dumbledore actually always *meant* for him to survive the experience.
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Wonderful beginning to a story. I thoroughly loved your other stories and am so excited to see a new one. :) I am sure it will be just as entertaining!
notwritten chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Enjoyable to read. Keep smiling. :-)
SevereWrath chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Well, now, this is excellent. The first chapter was ...unusual, but this second one was fantastic.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Awe, poor Hermione!
MistressBlackSnape chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Oooo...a flirty and charming Severus?

Be still my heart!

He's still snarky, right? He's so yummy when he's right.

*sigh*

Loving your writing. How do you do it? I can barely write heartfelt speeches as myself. How do you do it as other people? It's a gift, m'lady.

Oh, and my favorite line is "I shall accept my loss with grace..."

oozing charm!
CeliaEquus chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
This is going so well. I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »