Reviews for Objet d'Art
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
XD This was so cute! I love Buzz's little collection. That sounds cool. Although the poor toys. Growing up must not be fun to watch their kid go through. /
Cloud Awning chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
UTTER GLEE. That's how I feel after reading that little peice of fluff. 3

It really was sweet. I've read one-shots where Buzz and Woody were just not characterized right, and the slash was always overdone.

But your writing style is so addicting, and the slash was so subtle I hardly noticed it. Till the end there. XD

There are way too many bad Toy Story fics and not enough of these little jewels! All in all, I enjoyed it completely.
Truewman chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Never did it cross my mind about reading anything Disney related but...

The rare wonders of misclicking

Beautifully written, with the awkwardness of two toys touching dispelled.

And I know it might be late already but it would be awesome if you wrote an AU Human version for this pairing.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
arjakljrklajkljsalflsdjf That is so freagin' cute. *adore* First time in this fandom and this is the first fic I read. Hopefully everything else is up to par. :D
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You're writing is so fantastic! I really can't get over it. I love how you take the characters, keep their core values and soul intact, and then move them in a completely different direction from the movies. Yet despite these changes, you make these new plot developments, like Buzz and Woody's budding relationship, seem natural and obvious.
the Leander chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I never in all my life thought I'd read Toy Story slash but, well, here we are. xD

You have a wonderful writing style: not overly wordy or flowery, but certainly enough to give a clear mental image, and overall very nice to read. Your characterization is great from the very first sentence; I can pretty much hear the characters in my head. Very well-done!

I also loved the backstory about the toys they'd lost and Buzz's shrine, and the line about not defacing art. Very sweet.

The ending line was perfect. XD It's just so them.

Also, I agree with you on Buzz/Jessie. xD They have some cute moments but I can't get very into them... I guess partially because I find them kind of overdone, aha.
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Cute! .
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ahaha, I loved it. x) Especially the ending. Great job!
aetherling chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Finally, a decent and well-written fanfic about Buzz/Woody from a serious angle.

*adds to favorites*

JJK chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is the most awesome thing ever! And the ending line, perfect! I can't stop laughing. It's sooooo them.
Star-Struck Inu chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
X_X sooo adorable. I died from squeeing to myself. Bravo!
MissDbzMedabots chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"I'm a cowboy, not a psycho-analyst" I'm a doctor, not an escalator... one of my fave McCoy quotes ever *o*

I loved your story. I know this might not say much, but it's great. When I saw Toy Story again last year, I started being curious about the possibilities of Buzz/Woody fanfics and here we are. I understand you took them farther, I can totally understand why. The only thing impossible with this is that you cannot picture it in your mind, which is odd for me cause I usually picture what I read (it's automatic!). Despite that, the sensation was blissfully weird and I enjoyed it :3

I shall see if you have more interesting stories!

And guh, I just LOVED Buzz when he said he wouldn't deface art. D'aww tooooo sweet!
Love-LeoxRaph-Rage chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved it sooooooooooo much! Is this really a non-yaoi thing? Either way tooooo cute! 3 Write more of these I BEG you!

Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So, after watching TS3 I was craving some Buzz/Woody fanfic and at first despaired of ever finding something decently written but then I came across this story. It is simply perfect. I love, no adore, the back story given about the toys they've lost as well as the idea of Buzz's shrine. It's beautifully heartbreaking. There's also the element of the unknown as we never find out, exactly, what happened to everyone and its rather intriguing. I really enjoyed this piece, the story is so tragic, so romantic and ever so lovely. Now, I must go find your other TS fanfic you mentioned...
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010