Reviews for The Divine Glitch
Entrance Denied chapter 5 . 6/27
This was just beautiful...absolutely breath-taking, heart wrenching and just wonderful. Thank you so much for this story!
icutkey chapter 5 . 6/24
This...is the best Narusasu ff I've ever read. Of course I love the others too but u,got my heart honey... I wish u could online again n make the new one :).. Thank u for the beautiful story :)
Nice
DChan21 chapter 5 . 6/15
I love this story it was awesome! I wished you would make a sequel to see how sasuke has to get used to the real world and maybe get to meet other glitches or soulmates and just grow together as a couple!
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 5 . 6/11
Please tell me you are going to write a second one?!
I love the idea of this story. It's so original and new...you're a great author. Definitly one of my favorite.
Soer chapter 1 . 5/24
I think I'm in love with this story. This is.. like the fifth time I read it! And I never get tired of it. It's just so good, the romance, the angst, the feelings you describe so well. I have to say I read almost all your stories, first one "I want, you wish, whatever" two times already. Ok, I seem like a groupie, but I must say they are that good in my opinion, like "The demilitarized zone" so funny! So, it would be great if you write another story!

Keep going please! And sorry my bad English, is not my native language.
jupimako chapter 5 . 5/18
That was brilliant! I loved every second! The angst and love and humor and everything!
theinnerdork chapter 5 . 4/19
i spazzed harder than humanly possible. THANK YOU!
loutus777 chapter 4 . 4/7
Amazing
Keyvies chapter 5 . 4/6
Amazing! Loved loved loved it!
Narusasufanno1 chapter 5 . 3/27
Nice story.. loved the concept (0)
koirala chapter 5 . 3/27
loved the series.. nice idea... gr8..
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 5 . 3/5
Kakashi you sly bastard XD
keikopanda102 chapter 5 . 3/3
Hi! Thanks for writing this, first of all. It was exactly what I was looking for! I found it on some reclist and I opened up about five other sasnar fics along with this one and thEY ALL SUCKED. Sometimes finding good sasunaru fics is really... trying. lol.

But I loved this one! It was awesome! Interesting AU concept, good writing, pretty well in-character, and lots of fun (a little sexy too which is always nice)!

Anyway, I always try to leave a review because I know how much they mean to me. Thanks again for writing!

Ps. i miiiiight try and do some fanart for this fic. If i do i'll link it to you for sure!