Reviews for The Divine Glitch
Cas chapter 5 . 1/11
HOLY DKSNDSINFEI AAAAAA
OMFG HONESTLY THIS WAS SO AMAZING and omg that end just KILLED me! Kinda sad to think they’ll never actually see Kakashi again but SO GOOOOD oh my goddd I can’t stop gushing about this! The ending just fUcked me up dude I just can’t. I love you and this fic so much 3
vixie.renard chapter 5 . 1/2
Omg too funny! I just loved the ending
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
This is just amazing! I love it so much I can just reread this everyday for the rest of my life and I'll die happy!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
It’s been seven years since this little work graced the earth and I’m just now celebrating it! xx cheers
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
How. Just HOW. How have I NEVER read this story before? So unique! I loved every minute reading this story.
sarana154 chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
Absolutely breathtaking! I obsessively read all your stories for the past couple of days and immensely enjoyed them all. As for this particular story I'd have loved to see Naruto's friends reactions to Sasuke and how he will adjust to the life as human and not an angel. And I'd have absolutely loved to see Kakashi enjoying tormenting poor Sasuke as their guardian angel. Oh I don't think he would have been bad at it just being his usual sadistic self. Thank you for all of your beautiful stories!
Aloeverayoyo chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Amazing. Just... really, really good. Your writing style is just wonderful.
GreekMythGuardian chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
I was looking for a fluffy SNS fic so I can go to sleep, but I still read this anyways, like the Romeo and Juliet part of the summary didn't warn me enough *rolls eyes at self's idiocy* And yep, I cried. A lot. But it was worth it ぐ(TT) Love it!
Travesti chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed your writing! Especially the ant farm analogy.
radioactive.tumor chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
so i know this is forever years old, but i just spent the last two and a half hours reading it and the only thing i didn't like about this is that i dont have anyone to talk about it with.
seriously, this is p much one of the best SNS fics i have ever read in my life. like wow.
Brenda247 chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
Not bad. Not bad at all.
TRULY AN ARTFORM chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Hello? I accidentally stayed up until 2 am reading most of this when I had to wake up 4 hours later for training at my position in the hospital. Was it worth it? Hell yeah.
This fanfic is such gold and i hope you know that I cried beautiful tears for a couple hours and REALLY started to contemplate life. I have to say, it was the best time of my life.
That last sentence sounds sarcastic, but in reality I'm being serious. It's odd but I got to think about a lot of things and truly appreciate this as an artform and as an accurate representation of LOVE, so it's hopefully not that odd.
My heart physically ached during a lot of these chapters! I could feel the tingling and the ache moving from my heart and to (specifically) the tips of my fingers. In saying that, it was an intensely powerful fic to have affected me like that.
Man, I don't even know how to express how much I absolutely loved and appreciated the writing in this fanfic. You accurately portrayed so many emotions and conveyed so many feelings in me that I'm utterly speechless! I LOVE slow burn fics and this fanfic was PERFECT.
I just feel like this fic needs more recognition, even though the reviews are almost to the thousands. Maybe I'll print this out and distribute it as the new bible. It'd be pretty fitting, right?
saki'sna chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
oh my god...my tears won't stop...i love this story so much...thank you author-san 4 sharing this amazing story.
YanaEffect chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
Oh God. Where was I until now? This was effing fantastic.
Ryumusu chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Too good man, too good.. Best fic ever.. Well, aside from Juura99's stories.. :p I love your story.. I'm, like, just so happy and all after reading this.. Oh man, I'm becoming more mushy after reading these types of stories these days.. :3