Reviews for The Divine Glitch
"If you like it, put a ring on it" more like " If you like it, give it part of your soul"
Emotional roller coster! I loved it! Very well written with just the right amount of smut. Very nicely written.
Should I say I love you.. I should
So here it goes .. I wuv you. This is the most amazing unique 5 chapters I've read.
Phoenix Fish chapter 5 . 7/12
LOVE. THIS. STORY.
It's just too good. I breezed through it in 30 minutes of pure bliss, and I think I'm approaching nirvana. ;) thanks,
Fishy
MissNerd38 chapter 5 . 7/4
These five chapters had more emotion and anguish than all the star crossed romance novels put together.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 5 . 6/29
woah... awesome story... loved it
This has got to be my favorite of all the stories you've written. It was beautifully put together, and just lovely. Thank-you for sharing this with us.
Bommie chapter 5 . 6/23
GOOD FUCK HE FELL FROM HEAVEN TO TOUCH NARUTO NOW THIS IS A LOVE STORY IT MADE ME CRY SO MUCH OMG
W1NT3RST33L chapter 5 . 6/8
Wow best fing fic ever! Extremely well written detailed and oh my just amazing thanks for writing
parsimonia chapter 5 . 6/5
What an amzing story, I mean really, I don't have words to express it. The pain, the love, the plot, everything was good written. So thank you so much for writing (and keep doing it) because you are f-ing amazing!

lots of love x,
Princess Jalice chapter 5 . 6/4
You brilliant, brilliant, brilliant human being. My heart and soul have been touched and I am thoroughly greateful for this experience that you have given me.
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 6/4
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MYYYYYYYYYYY! FRRRRRIIIIIGGGGIIINNNNGGG! WOOOOOOOORD! EEEEEEEEEEEEEH! AMAAAAZING! OH. MY. WORD. AMAAAZING! I LOOOOOVE YOU!
phonyscreenager chapter 1 . 5/18
if Kakashi is an angel, who is God? Jiraiya? xD
phonyscreenager chapter 1 . 5/18
WHY DOES KUSHINA HAVE TO DIE *sobs uglily*
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 4/28
I previously reviewed this story but my first review dis not do this story any justice. I have read almost all of your stories and I am amazes what a great writer you are. Not only just your style of writing in general, but your ability to come up with plots and storylines. As a writer that has always been the most difficult part for me. Youve actually inspired me to get back into writing. You amaze me, but what amazes me more is this story.

I honestly do not know how this doesn't have like 2k reviews. Your other stories are great, but honestly this one takea the cake. I was drawn in from the very first paragraph. The entire concept is so unique and so gut wrenching. Naruto giving Sasuke a part of his soul, the 2 of them constantly feeling the other call to them. Ugh it's too much. Don't even get me started on the earlier chapters when he's a kid. The scene where Sasuke shows up at the car accident almost made my heat stop. Overall this story just had so many great things about it. I greedily want there to be more of this story but you were right to end it here. It's perfect. When I realized this only had less than 1k reviews I had to come back and leve you some proper feedback and make sure you understand how much this story has affected me. 't ever stop writing.