Reviews for Kanon : Mai vs Shiori Winner gets Yuuichi
Ghost463 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Well... that escalated quickly.
MarinaTwilight013 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Nice story! You did really great and good luck on finding new work!
Galvantula866 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Your story's a little rough around the edges, but it does hold promise. I'm kinda rooting for Shiori to win here as Mai kinda has a girlfriend already. But I'll leave that decision up to you as this is your story.
AnimeFreak505 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Please update this story I know you must be busy but you published a story a month ago so I'm going to assume you're still active I know the you don't have many reviews but I really like this story and I hate to see it go unfinished.
Reader chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
No,he had his first kiss with ayu
Shinsou Kanashimi chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Yo, it's great to see you writing again, but hey school take more time than anything, chapter is very intersting from Shiori's P.O.V anyway good luck at collage and look forward, when you have got time to update.

Shimi Out
saiyan prince1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
i kinda wish he will end up with mai. but when it comes to the heart none can tell. not even you yourself can tell. i think this is going well. i like the story. there is not many on here to begin with, and seeing a good story here is great. this is the only one i could find that was doing so well. so i have to tell you to keep up the good work. keep writing even if its only a lil at a time. if i still have a lung filled with air by the time the next chapter is posted. then i shall read. life is always uncertin, just like love and the heart
AnimeFan12688 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I thought Mai was the one who said the "Yuichi-kun" at the end; now I wonder who it is that catches them...
AnimeFan12688 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Nice job for a flashback, for you got 2 birds with 1 stone; this scene is apparently one of the best memories Yuichi has with Mai that causes him to (in the dream) subconsciously recall why he loves Mai and then upon waking up, realize it consciously. With Mai, I like how you turned the scene with Sayuri getting flung against the wall into a revelation that maybe Mai has some deeper feelings for her, so I think it's good that you revisited that whole scene from the episode. I take it you're continuing the Mai arc for awhile?
AnimeFan12688 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
hey, this is a pretty good start to the story! I'd like to see this fic drawn out a bit; like what Kanon 2006 did with Kanon 2002- same basic plot, but there was more involvement with character development and storylines and really giving each person some time and room to stand out. There were some grammar errors. You did kinda jump right into the thick of the plot; if you want to keep the fic going, you could probably flashback into side stories for Mai and Shiori (and maybe Yuichi?) next to explain how they each ended up at where they are currently and why their feelings are the way they are. something to think about. or if you just want to end it, then just go with whatever happens to come to you. I think you would pull that off nicely, given how well I thought this first chapter turned out. I wish there were more Kanon fics :-(