Reviews for These Spaces
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Beautiful.
Gabby chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
That was so sad! But very well written! Good job.
Appomattoxco chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
:sniff: now you've gone and made me cry thanks so much if was lovely
mscribe chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Wow, I don't know what to say, that was fantastic. I read the whole thing with my mouth hanging open. Definitely going into my keeper folder. One of the best fics I've ever read.
nightshift chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
next time use a warning label. DO NOT READ AT WORK. lovely, well crafted fic.
randomglitter chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
This is gripping...I could feel Buffy's torment. I've never liked the Giles-as-Buffy's-father idea, but aside from that, I thought this was great, the detail was very well-done.
twisgd chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wow. Wonderful work, such feeling so well expressed. Serious talent here, folks.
GeorgysGirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Oh man! That's so sad. I'm almost crying. Poor Buffy.
HiddenSky chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Great story! It captures the essence of the characters and the feelings of love and loss so accurately and elegantly.
Contania Ibbansard chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That is such a good story!You captured buffy very well. and the image of giles drool was rather amusing even in such a depressing story!
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Eerily true-to-life. You do a wonderful job of capturing the emotions you feel at the loss of a loved one.
Mellie chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Ohh, this was so sad. You are an amazing writer. It brought back all those horrible feelings of losing someone
Jane Leavell chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
You made me cry. This was so realistic, so vivid, that you made me remember the loss of a loved one a few years ago. Ouch.

Well done.
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That was absolutley wonderful.