Reviews for Secret Cherry Blossom
Secret chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
You're story is really amusing and entertaining. True, there are a lot of gramatical errors- which trust me, I make a ton of those too- so it can be a bit hard to understand but the story is just so funny and interesting. Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
You should of really kept writting this. Its a good read.
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Awesome story. :)
Black snake eyes chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
are you going to cotinue this story?
Sinister Blossom chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
LOVEIT! :D x
misscheekiness chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Really really awesome story I really love it! No wrong, I ADORE IT. It's very interesting and gripped me from the moment I started reading it. I seriously don't get why you get so little reviews cuz this is just awesome.

I LOVE reading gender bender fanfics but some of them really suck and get more reviews than you do even though you tons better which annoys me.

I love Sakura's character, finally she's not some annoying girl who blushes at the sight of some guy. I mean it's ok to blush but sometimes other authors overdo it and it's annoying as hell but yours is different I love your story.

Grammar is good and Sakura's sarcastic comments and comebacks and mysteriousness make me laugh and crave to read another chapter so please please please please update more. It's full of drama, romance, mystery, girl power, gender bender, awesomeness. EXACTLY how I love a story to be so keep going and please update! :D
misscheekiness chapter 16 . 8/23/2011

Nikooru-sama chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
Oooh! Please update soon! :D Loving it so far! :D
Last to Cross chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
Awesome job but sometimes Saya called Sakura by her name in front of them sometimes. Please update!
angel897 chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
love it, great story, love sakuras attitude, please keep writing love to see more of sakuras street skills as well. looking forward to the next chapter _
Katarina Wolffe chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
Saya-chan is cool! :)

I have to say, while I liked the chapter a lot, the conversations between Saku and Saya seemed kind of awkward and uncomfortable, not so much chatting and goofing off, like friends tend to do. Maybe that's just how Saya rolls, but to me it came off as sort of strange.

:3 Still awesome chapter. Sasuke watching over Sakura? *gasp*
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Saya seems so cool! I really want to see what happens next!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I liked Saya. She had this mysterious suave way about her.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
kungfupencil chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
i looove your story! at first i thought it was a little confusing, but i caught up quickly. i was wondering if you could put in a situation were Sasuke is in trouble and Saku/Sakura has to save him. i also thought it would be very cool if there was a situation when sakura would pick one of the guys up.

thank for writing !
ThereNBack chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
AH! Finally! It has taken me forever to actually sit down and read this! GAH! But i've been power reading for the last couple hours and BAM! I got it done!

Um... there isn't alot of sensory details and it makes the story seem a bit fast. And sometimes it confusing to who is talking so if you could add action when a certain person is talking that would be awesome (I know you do it sometimes but other times when there is a lot of dialogue you don't).

Hope this helps!