Reviews for Caught
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was a cute story. I liked it.
OnexLostxSoul chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
O_o *opens the window a little further*

Wow. You have written here an excellent piece combining both intense character dynamics and a very sexy reconciliation. The initial scene is saturated with underlying emotional appeal that suits Genesis and Sephiroth quite well. Genesis' desire not to be pushed aside is genuine to his character, while Sephiroth's struggle between rationality and irrationality was extremely powerful and wonderfully in-character. The threat of losing Genesis shakes him to his core, and Sephiroth's love for him is expressed down to the very punch he gives Genesis. It's hard to make a punch truly protective and affectionate-based, but you did it! XD Perhaps one of the most astounding pieces of description used (though it's hard to pick), would be Genesis' reaction to the word 'whore'. You couldn't have done a better job expressing his emotional upheaval at that moment. You utilized a combination of thought and physical description to rock the reader's emotions.

This story housed one of the first action-centric scenes I've read of yours, Genesis vs. Dragon. It was absolutely amazing. You have a wide array of talents, don't you? XD The scene was fluent and action-y. I happen to be an action-y fanatic. The diction you employed was sharp and powerful. I love seeing bones shattered, brains pierced, and blood sprayed, hahahaha!

Laughed myself silly at reading Sephiroth rehearse his apology. It's just so true of Sephiroth's character to have to practice something such as that. XD Very clever.

The sexual scene was a lovely mixture of affection and smut. You achieve a great balance in this respect, managing to communicate the degree of love between our protagonists. It's clear that neither is being objectified, and OnexLostxSoul was very impressed.

I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
Mmm.Bby chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I loved this!
Katana Black chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was a really great story. Pretty hot, there, too. _ Nice work!
SHA260 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That had me on the edge of my seat all the way through, praying it would end up alright. It was beautifully written, and well chacterised. You are very talented!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was really well written and very sweet - not a pairing I normally like, but I'm glad I read it because it was fantastic! I'm glad that Sephiroth eventually tried to make it up to him
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ohh... no actual smex? ): Not cool, dude! Not cool!
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I never really thought of Sephiroth and Genesis as pleasing couple to read about but I really, really like this one.
nestling chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That...that was excellent.

I thought the part where Seph punched Gen was pretty epic, and me in my sadistic ways laughed a little...

But then I felt horrible afterwards.

This was well written, and it has a great start and ending. Your writing is very captivating and I LOVED this.

-Neko
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
WOW... quite a moving story! Very well done. I loved it. I'm such a fan of seph/gen... and I loved the possesive nature you brought out in seph!
Labe chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh I loved it! You made me a fan of those two and I can't think about Sephy and Gen won't having a real life together!

Great and hot as always sweetie...I know I'm lacking on reviews but just to say that I'll amend this soon!

Hugs, kisses and love for you!
Soyna chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Genesis had to push him over the edge to get what he wanted...

To bad it had to turn violent for Sephiroth to realize that he loved Gen. Moron, but typical sephiroth.

Sephiroth practicing the sorry's outside the door was so priceless... I smirked.

Interupting the shower... and it would be a divine sight... was a wonderful way to make up.

Kisses! for such a lovely story!
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ah, you are spoiling me though. :) I had no part in this adorable piece. It made me smile all the way through... just because. No reason at all.

First, it was Genesis' reason to break up. He is an attention brat, we all know he is. Then it was the reaction to the, erm, outbreak of Sephiroth's temper. His words were perfect.

Then it was a reference to a... certain cadet. :D And Sephiroth being above sulking. I loved the whole setup with Genesis being alone in the bathroom and Seph walking on him like that, very awkward, deliciously so. (even if the rest of the scene is still a little too dirty for me _)

The descriptions were very nicely done. I especially loved that one with time, contrasting the slow moving time with the normal, and the fighting with dragon. Overall, a very enjoyable read.

And, as always, YAY for Sephiroth/Genesis. (Aren't they perfect?)

Yours,