Reviews for Trouble's in the Job Description
xSommerRegen chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
your german is not that bad :DD

I understand it but it was very...particular

i guess your german is better than my english xDD

the ff is so exciting

love it *.*

Greetings from Germany
Sparky Dorian chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Haha! Nice. Yeah, medical jargon can be difficult to master. This is really good, I like it! Evan is cute , and the way you write his thoughts and words feels very genuine.
super ario chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ah! Finally, an update. And a very, very nice one at that! :) I like how you strayed from the plot a little and made your own character, it makes things more interesting. I'm very curious to see where you're heading with this Elena, and her friends.

Great work!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
poor evan :( how is boris gonna fork over duh cash when hes like all sick! grr
super ario chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
All I can say is "Yay". :) I was disappointed on how the plot played out in the show, so this makes me really happy to read. You got Evan spot on, and I really like Freddie. Very, very good work.

Hope to see more soon :D
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
hmmmm i am very intrigued by Freddie. i don't typically like OC, but she is definitely an exception. i hope she will be able to locate Evan, but Hank will be there in person for the rescue! haha

i loved the little blurb about how Hank shoved a bully into a locker. oh brotherly love haha

i enjoy your characterization of Evan more than you can ever know haha he is PERFECT. and he makes me giggle :)

wonderful wonderful job so far, i love it soooo much

can't wait for chapter three!
Alex Kade chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
In this particular case, AU is actually what I want! I was pretty disappointed that Evan's kidnapping didn't even really turn out to be a kidnapping at all. I wanted some danger! So, yeah, this is definitely fantastic, but I also appreciate you trying to tie it back to the actual plot. I'm like that, too - canon as much as possible, lol. I love your Evan rambles, btw, very much in character. :)
Synnerxx chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I liked the little plot twist of making them kidnap Evan because he works for Boris. Also liked the backstory scene for Freddie. Awesome chapter. :D
LittleSnowPea chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Actually, your German wasn't that bad! Anyway, I really like how this is going, you're an excellent writer. Keep it up and please continue!
Brindel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Medusa-fic! *double fist pump!*

Nice set-up for the story, very clean and clear, totally plausible within the show-logic, and I'm liking your OC already, she's a keeper.

All the dialogue, even Evan's little babble-fit rang true, great work! Can't wait for the next installment!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
evan is just always getting wacked by guns over the head:) but what ever as long as he dosent die then im ok lol love the story i think u are doing a great job, update soon. love it!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Yeah! I was so surprised more fics didn't pop up right away as soon as Medusa was over - there's so much us fans can do with it! So kudos for being the first to jump on that! On top of that, this was very well-written. I don't know German, either, so that doesn't bother me at all, lol. You got Evan's perspective down perfectly, btw. Please, by all means, continue! I'll look forward to it! :)
Kits chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I wouldn't apologize for your writing, if I were you! It's perfectly readable, with plenty of detail and description. The dialogue is also fluid.

In short, this is a wonderful piece. You've completely captured Evan's personality ("Is Meg Ryan going to show up" was absolutely spot-on!) and I'm enjoying Farica's character. It makes sense that Boris would have people like her surrounding him.

I'm enjoying this and look forward to seeing more!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very interesting so far. I'm hooked. Can't wait for more.
super ario chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Not gonna lie, but I don't think I've been any more excited for a fanfiction, in a long, long time. I just knew someone would post something like this. and I'm more than glad to see how absolutely well written this is. Yep. This should keep me occupied while I wait to see Evan's fate on next week's episode. Freddie seems interesting to me. I'm liking what you're doing with this, so far. And the Evan scene was epic. Good work, I'm excited for more. ;)