Reviews for Bringing Back What's Yours
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
thnx 4 explaining that last part...n yes i agree wid you about the sashina fics...well if you get time..um can you continue this? maybe? well its your choice if u conttinu it or not so pressure...but can you try?
boyarina chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this is wonderful :)
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
sasuke brought hinata back because i dont know,lmfaorn!
anotamous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
The average sasuhina fic is better than the average naruhina fic mainly because the author has to THINK about what to write, and defend their position with their writing. But you are right about there being some good sasuke fanfictions (my personal favorite fanfiction on this site is one called 'Mixed with the Lightning of Slaughter', for its original take on a well worn concept, amazing imagery its words project, the way it allows one to actually sense what is going on inside the characters heads, and vivid details). As for your longer story, it might be possible to integrate this into your multichapter fanfiction, maybe as a chapter theme or an arc plot (you wanted to expand it right, well there a potential chance to do so). I personally liked this fanfiction, it is one of those fanfictions that sticks with you. I personally think that Sasuke brought Hinata back because he can sympathize with her a little, and wanted her to be happy, even if just a little bit. That, and he could not just leave her to die out there.