Reviews for Darkrooms and Safe Light
debslmac chapter 18 . 3/6
Loving this story. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
L09 chapter 18 . 1/9
I think im gonna have to start checked your last updated dates before i read :-(
jk chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
contradict yourself much? Edward says hes never brought anyone home...for that purpose. that he brings them to his rentals except he JUST SAID that the back door was for whores!
jk chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
he was married? and had a fucking kid?
and he buys whores AND hes a nasty pervert?
omg this guy is sooooooooooooooo not datable
jk chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
hes really 29? omg he was a pervert that long in his human life? how many whores did he buy?
how many woman has he actually fucked?
jk chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
your Edward is a nasty pervert...he fucks whores and peeps on people...kills woman whilst watching then touch themselves and he gets off on it...so nasty

I don't bella anywhere near him
jk chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
so Edwards a creepy whore?
MysterySan chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Good story albeit a bit creepy.
KrispyFree chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
I really don't understand why writers post stories before they are finished. I get that you can use feedback and taylor the story to your audience, but in my opinion it just makes abandoning the story that much easier. And more often than not the best stories are just that abandoned. I was so thrilled to discover fan fiction because of the original ideas and amazing talent that I found. But when most of the stories I love having been abandoned years ago, I'm about ready to give up the whole lot and go back to buying my books.
witchykitty1313 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
Great chapter!
renewagain chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
this is fascinating...I'm such a wimp. I'm thinking of all the possible endings and for some reason I feel unhappiness is in store for these two.
renewagain chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
oh here I am again...just keep checking out your stories.
wutttttttt chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
June 2012, has this been abandoned?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
He says commodity and venus mound but he addresses it as a cunt to her? That's such a nasty word.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
I never get why some want to make Edward so Victorian he has been reading minds for a hundred years almost so he would know how to speak in more modern terms so he wouldn't stand out.
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »