Reviews for A Puppet, a Plant, Some Fun
RoastPigeon chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Weird enough, I'm enjoying this... Please continue! Also, do you take requests? You have some kind of talent for smut
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*Nosebleed* This is so creepy yet so damn hot. You've totally made me ship this couple! Please update, As there is pretty much no ZetsuXSasori out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You have seriously gotten me into ZetsuXSasori. This is the hottest thing I have ever read, Update please!
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Wow...just wow. This is the kind of smutty story that I need to read every once to get a break from more plot oriented stories.

Although I do have to say, a man in China did die after an eel was inserted in rectum by friends as a drunken joke after he had passed out. The eel had eaten his intestines and he had major blood loss and damage. So in real life, the eel thing would be completely impossible. But then again, this IS fiction, so cheers!
AkatsukiLoverX3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Puuuurrrr Please write more! Of...Well, Anything! You made Zetsu and Sasori some of my favorites! X3
Hardly Horror chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Is it wrong that I found that hot? ...Nawwwww! Of course I drew my oc jerking off with a random guy's intestines... .
gabi chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You MUST make another ASAP! This is THE best zetsu x sasori story EVER! (this story is the only zetsu x sasori story, but if there were others, this would be THE best EVER!) -
cannedy chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
so, after reading this once, and re-reading it, re-re-reading it AGAIN, i have noticed something. something VERY important. i noticed that YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE KTHX! ;3
WTF chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Eel? WTF? Good story though, plz continue.
A Ravens Dream chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Holy fucking shit! That was some of the hottest shit I've ever read! I never even thought of this pairing until I saw this! So I went looking to see if there was more, but sadly this is the only one. ;) you got me into ZetSaso! XD and I love it!

The part where Sasori ate the arm from that corpse, though, that made me want to bang my head into a brick wall. :O eeewwy. The eel part I found funny and also the Deidara part. :D Poor Dei! (I am a major SasoDei fan, however) When Zetsu had said those things to him, I could just see Deidara screaming and possibly wanting his things back, save the eel.

:D the fic was great! One of the best, if not the best, that I've read like this (a very long and very hot sex scene). :) totally one of my favorites!
Cecil chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I liked it. Also, sorry about all these spaces xD my phone won't let me use the button to take it to the next line . Pros: detailed, well written plot and enjoyable... kept me hooked until the to no grammar or punctuation mistakes (not counting my refference below). Cons: I found the use of extra letters (such as 'ooohhhh' etc) kind of annnoying. As well as the '~' symbols; they seemed to make it more dramatic and unrealistic. Also a bit OOC for both of them, but not completely noticeable.
EphemeralFlames chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Do want. SO DO WANT. I love this fan-fiction. I have spotted a few minor spelling errors, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's a really, really good story!
WhirledPeace chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Wow. Just... I've written Zetsu with almost every Akatsuki (Konan, Deidara, Pein, Madara, Kisame, Kakuzu) but I've never seen this. But what a surprise! I absolutely love it! Can't wait for more! :D

akatsuki FAN KYAAAA chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
omj i loved this sooo much please make ch.3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
that was very interesting never thought a eel could be used that way! i loved it though keep up the good work! -