Reviews for Heart Bugs
Goldeneragal chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
You should consider pulling this story out of hibernation; I actually really liked Erica on "Grey's" and with her abrupt departure from the show, your story is kinda giving me a happy closure on her life.

I'm happy Erica found someone like Marcia, they are a perfect match and you should keep telling their story!
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Aww, jeez. This story is so good, and great, and the best I've read in soo long. I love every bit of it as well as Marsh and of course, Erica. Amazing job. I wish you'd continue. It's amazing. :)
tenaji chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
I was so drawn to and intrigued by Erica Hahn . Thanks for posting
nm chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
great story! I miss Erica on the show, so I love to see fics of her moving on and leading a different life.

keep updating! :)
feistyfolletti chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Oh. My. God. You tease me with Erica Hahn and a strap-on and then you don't update? This is an amazing story. A-mazing. I just read it all in one sitting. Love it. And it's almost summer. You should totally update this on your summer vay-cay. Just saying. Also, I totally need a cold shower now. Thanks for the great read! I was dying to read something with Erica's character fleshed out for real. You did a fantastic job.

Really though, I'd love to see those scenes of Erica discovering sex toys. *groans* So feisty.
iiman chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
that was great. please update soon.
Shipwreck5805 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
You write incredibly well and eloquently.. so well that though i despised erica hahn while she was on the show, you have made me empathize and like hahn... keep up the great work...

-XQ
Vesja chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Wow. That was hot. Really hot. :)

Love

Sanne
rredken chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
This was nice...very nice;-) Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rredken
heathstar chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
More please!
Pebblez24 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
i love this story, I like your characterisation of Erica, pleae update again soon. I miss Erica in the show (though i wouldn't give Arizona up for anything) so this is my Erica fix :D
golden4pointer chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
love love this story! marsh and erica are great together. I check this site and erica leaves site all the time looking for your update. Cant wait for more:)
Vesja chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Ooh! I really like Marcia! She's great for Erica! Hooray for Erica-centered fics!

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ves.
Gradie chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
You've made me like Erica Hahn - I wouldn't have thought it possible! Loving this story, please update soon
ca2ak chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I have really been enjoying your story. I really hope that you do continue with it. It's nice to see how you have developed the characters.