Reviews for The Greenshirts and the Werewolf
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
A perfect ending. I had suspected Tommy wasn't as innocent as he appeared to be. Brilliant story, Karama!
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I have no words to express the amount of laughing I did as I read this chapter. Pure genius! I loved every word of it.
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
My children are growing concerned because I've been perched in front of my Mac laughing hysterically for a while now. Snarky Tommy is too funny. A maintenance person asking Snake Eyes if he wet his bed nearly had me in stitches. The holy water... priceless.
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
These Greenshirts are hysterical with their conspiracy theories about the ninja werewolf. The scene where Tommy told Scarlett and Snake about the theory was priceless.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
That was hilarious. The Greenshirts are getting some individuality which is fun to see. These Greenshirts do have very active imaginations. This is a brilliant premise for a story.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
How is it possible that I never read this fic before? I sure am glad that I found it now. Poor Timber. I loved the plan to sneak him into the Pit. The Greenshirt's reaction to the thought of waking up Snake Eyes to search his duffle was hilarious. I love your snarky Tommy and his banter with his brother. Snake Eyes managing to hurt his hand is sure to provide an interesting twist and I love that Tommy pointed out that Snake and Timber must have a psychic connection between them.
TempduLoupe chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love this story its going into my favorites so when I get bored I can come back and laugh my ass off
just died chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I"m DYIING from suffocation, Oh my god this is hilarious
Vela513 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
This was a really funny story! Go Greenshirts!
Shades-Soul chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Has anyone accepted your challenge yet? If not, message me with some stuff you want in it and what characters and let me see what I can do xD If I do this, can you find some way to get snake covered in chocolate? Please? xD
Linuxgirl chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
A very nice end (pity though).

So I was right about Stormy being out to get both parties. Sneaky, sneaky ninja ;-). And Snake Eyes sometimes does need a nanny whether he admits it or not (or what the heck is Scarlett doing around him sometimes)?

Poor Greenies and they even get their chance of payback denied by Hawk. Though he's absolutely right, Storm would wreak havoc to the pit checking for traps (and probably also by putting up some of his own for the Greenies ;-) ).

Oh, and a little typo I think:

he'd be CAUGHT - should be "he'd been CAUGHT" if I remember my English grammar correctly.

Thanks for this great story, I enjoyed it very much.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
NINJA FIGHT!

Always good times there:)

Totally didn't see that one coming, though in retrospect I maybe should have. The mental picture of Tommy getting choked but still not shutting up made me snicker. Also, Stalker rules:)

I feel sorry for Hawk and at the same time, "You need to break rules, you TELL me." Awesome. Hawkawesome. Great line.

Also, Tommy's outright glee at telling the whole story was priceless. Though I feel for whoever he gets stuck on KP with. Poor souls...

Enjoyed immensely. Thankss:)
river95 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Sorry - I don't know if you are going to end up getting two reviews from me or not - I clicked out of this window to check on something else, and when I got back ,my review wasn't there! At any rate, I have enjoyed this story because of your sly humor! Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!

River 95
WereFan9277 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Wow! Thises like the ONLY were fic on the joe section and it ROCKED MY WORLD! Dude. U should write one with real weres cuz that would rock too.
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
awwww i wanted more timby action!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »