Reviews for Familiar Face
pls reunite woody with bo..iam woody -bo peep fan..they makes romantic love
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
4 years of writers block? Could you, maybe, please finish chipping away at the thing and finish this... *puppy dog eyes* pleeeeease? 5/5
Seth7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
very interesting. can't wait to read what happens next! keep up the great work! _
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I like it :) please update soon :D
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i noticed you haven't updated since June, and I hope you haven't guiven up on this story. Really adored your sensitive Woody and oblivious Buzz :) looking forward to your next update, which i hope will be soon!
lotrtook chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow... you should maybe work on your grammar. Also, your sentences aren't clear. I know it's not meant to be professional writing, and it's just for fun, but when the second sentence of your story makes no sense, it's not an enjoyable read. Frankly, it turns me off to reading on.
Kettie chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I would really love to see a continuation of this.(: I completely adored this because this is exactly how I imagined Woody missing Bo. The Woody and Buzz interaction there at the end was just the icing on the cake hahaha. I'll be looking forward to seeing the next update if there's one!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Not half bad! KEep it up, update sooN!
Sea's child chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great chapter! Update soon please
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh, wonderful! Update soon. Loving it.
XxFearlessDeparturexX chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww... that was so sad! Still, I liked the idea that Woody noticed Buzz's interest in Jessie. ;) Keep on updating!
iHamster chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i would like to say two things:

one, that this is an absolutely adorable fanfic. X3

and two, that i also had a crush on Woody when i was a kid. it was a bad one, though; when i was four, i married my doll version of him. XD

(shh, don't tell anyone~)
Fiera Sabre chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Heehee, cute story! You've got Buzz and Woody's interactions down to a Tee. Good stuff, I look forward to Bo Peep's arrival! :D
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Please write more soon! The look on his face when Bo was mentioned was absolutely heartbreaking T_T