Reviews for The Breast Pocket Letter
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 6/5
Thank you so much for keeping these two lovely chapters her where readers such as myself can find them. This chapter moved me. Especially your A/N about the two boys that died much too soon and in such sad ways. You honored them as Bella honored her father and Jasper with her thoughtful expressions of love. It looks like you haven't written anything in a long time. Pity, you have such a gift.
Thank you again.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 6/5
First it was very admirable for Bella to go in search of Jasper. Whatever her reasons, she was driven there by the love of her father and to respect his wishes. What a hauntingly beautiful story. It felt truer because of the setting long ago, two men fighting against different sides, two men finding for one moment in time that different sides mean nothing when the souls meet and recognize each other as love. Love is love no matter where you find it. Yet Edward wasn't strong enough, old enough and lived in a time when what they had that one night couldn't be acknowledged for a variety of reasons. So very sad for both men to have lived their lives less than the way their souls wanted to live. This story was so well written. You can tell because it makes the reader feel the emotions of the characters and care for them as if they were real.
Thanks for sharing!
Kiintastic chapter 2 . 2/9
That was a fantastic story. My heart feels heavy and light at the same time. It was so emotional and I was having a hard time keeping my tears In check at the end on the second chapter. Wow!
And it was really beautiful of you to dedicate this story to your friends, may them rest in peace!
pragya singh chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
it was very emotional and wonderful story
flyawaybutterflies chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Omg this is too beautiful.. Its too wonderful.. I am in tears.. Love is love.. Its beautiful and you wrote it so well and and its just to amazing for words..
jace4ever chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Forever. Loved it. Thank you.
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Fantastic
sillyvamp chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Sweet and sad. :)
psyfilover chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Wow. I can't stop crying. This was such a good story. Thank you for sharing it.
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Awww that was soo good. Thanks for continuing it there. Thanks agian.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was such a sweet story, very sad but very very sweet! I got the Rec while reading Lessons Learned again, glad I checked it out. She was right it was beautifully written. thanks!
mydistraction122 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This was so beautifully written. This story felt so much bigger then its word count implies. You are a very talented writer and I would love to see what else you could do with this. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Beautifully sad :)
Mych0ice chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Sad but very well written story!
wattle1 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
What a great story, short but so moving. I hope you keep on writing as you have a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us.