Reviews for How to Build a Moron
Bunnyflops chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
You make Ben sound weird and retarted... I like it! XD
ben-Kevin-forevah chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
lol this totally made me all! killer my little ponies?psycho ninja mice? again, my point proven...awesome! my fave but was where Kevin KNEW what ben said to himself and actually sent text massages XD no on can tell me that they didn't laugh once while reading this! anyways, thanks so much and hopefully you'll update :)
Liana Paulina Whiteheart chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
I had a lot of fun reading this! I laughed a lot which always makes for a good story!
Laser Lance 720 chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Was there a mouse?

Don't want to know. It was great, I was laughing but butt off at the text at the end. Sad that it says complete, these were amazing
Laser Lance 720 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
poor Ben! I loved it, saw where it was going as soon as Ben was mentioned. You think he would have realized not to give him the flyswater. Loved it, one of my favorites on here, phone conversations are so great.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I thought it was great! I didn't see it going there,but I think one of my friend has a C.D with a song like that on it. Loved it
Laser Lance 720 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I have an I.D ten T error all the time when it comes to computers. Loved it
Laser Lance 720 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Bens dead!
Laser Lance 720 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
EWWWWWWWW!1 That was so gross it was amazing
Laser Lance 720 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I knew their was something wrong with the hotdogs! Loved it, that's all I have to say
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
... OMG! I have to use this in someone now! Buwahahaaaa! I love every one of these, so cute! I think each one is sooo freakin' hilarious, especially this one! *snort-giggles*

-HBWD
Scarlett Rose Petal chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
NOOO! Don't end this! I love reading these one shots. They always make me laugh. Please update soon! )
SoNoEcho chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
LOL. XD Is there really a show called "Lost Tapes" anyway? Or did you make it up? ...I'M CONFUSED BY KEVIN'S WORDS NOW! :O
origamishishou chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
ben must have a cold if it green. poor ben. lol it's actually quite fun having the name ben.
Scarlett Rose Petal chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Hahahahaha! This was hilarious! I loved it! Update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »