Reviews for A Nobleman's Interests
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Not bad, not bad at all.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is really good. But why does her name change from Eleanor to Aurelie?
hermonine chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
great story
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I like the idea of your story. I fancy Paul Bettany, and thus wanted a good Geoff story. I don't dislike Edward though. You write well, but everything moved too fast. The development of Aurelie's relationship with Edward was like... just random as could be.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I am confused. I see in the summary that is says her name is Aurelie... but in every chapter before this one she was called Eleanor . . . What is up with that?
moony1981 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Well I read this just far enough to piss me off. How you gone do Chaucer like that. fml
Gleefulbabe chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE this story! I was so happy when Edward and Aurelie ended up together! Thank you for writing it :) It's one of my favourite stories that I've read so far. Brilliantly written :) xx Lo
Night-Weaver369 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Okay, I finished reading this and you changed Elenor's name to Aurelie... Kinda threw me there, and I don't think anybody's said so.
SammPaglia chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
awwwww i loved it 3 i was looking for a good edward oc love story, and i found it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
i loved it!
MidnightThief15 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
This makes me really sad. :( I really wanted Geoff to get the girl. I love him!
SewWeirdSeamstress chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
How is it that Aurelie better educated than Will? Is Will French as well? How come he doesn't speak the language as well? How is it that Aurelie understands all of Geoff's elaborate speeches when no one else does? The idea that a peasant girl in medieval England is better educated than others of her station, including the men, is laughable.

You should explain the inconsistencies with her character in the story. She is very bland.
Shaylon Ashriel chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
I just wanted to say I quite enjoyed your story. I was a rooting for Geoff a little more than Edward but I still think it ended quite well so mazel tov.
Vyxen Hexgrim chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
I didn't like it...it was wrightin fantastically! but the girl didn't fall for Geoff, so I didn't like it...I like how you wright tho, so I will look foreword to your other writings. I do not mean to be mean! I'm just head over heels in love with Geoff. *Fangirl sigh* There are not many Geoffoc/Geoffxoc fanfics. If you could can you pretty please wright another Kights tale fanfic where the girl falls for Geoff? Please! I hope you have a great day!

-rocker punk
kurounue13 chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
a wonderful story! i love every bit of it.