Reviews for Red Rum
Mudkip chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Aww, I really wish you would continue this! It's really good and I want to see what happens next! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
u r awesome, pls continue the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
aw come on! another discontinued story? its seems like such a good one though. XD i really like the beginning and its seems like a very interesting story! hope you would consider continuing it.
MacGaulyver chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh, wow, I'm seriously hooked on this story!:-) Really enjoying this so far. I hope you will continue!:-)
Souigintou chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I know that ur kidding about the cupcakes, but I reall enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait until you update this! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!
Souigintou chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
The first chapter was so amazing! You went into complete detail about everything and I love it when authors do that!
fireflies367 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
UPDATE ALREADY! I love this story so...hurry! Great work btw. When are u introducing Van Kliess? I love the story between him and Rex!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Cant wait until you bring in Van Kliess! 8D
Ms. Unlucky chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE~~~! That last part was amazing! X3
PlanCAndOnGoing chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Heeeelloooo! I love this story... A lot... *Makes out with story*

Hmm... Castle, ehh? Let me guess.

It's Van Kleiss's castle.

Damn.

Hurry and update! Like, now! Like, now like now! Like, now now now!

Like now!
Gharial chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
I really want to see how you bring Breach into the story, because she's one of my favorite characters. Please update soon!
Chibi-Taichou chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Me wan cupcake for reviewing awesome story. Its really good, once you get into it
RandomDraggon chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
AWWWW! Kittens! XP I Bet Six thought that too... lol
CharmedDangerous chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
The highly trained agents who fight and beat huge dangerous Evos on a daily basis got their backsides handed to them by a...cat? I'll never be able to watch them fight in the show again without thinking of this and cracking up. I hope to see more of the cats later on. (Maybe they can go after Bobo? That would be hilarious.)
zombie101 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
i luv it i cant wait for the next chapter