Reviews for Winter Wonderland
:D
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
NICE!
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Wow! I adore your Sabretooth stories. I hope you write more!
Pein's Kid chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
lol nice!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You could always do things I can't do, like for instance; writing a short story. I never could do that lol. Your Victor Creed story was enjoyable, I liked how you kept him in "character", to me that's how he's supposed to act, all animalistic and bad-ass. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice story. It's kinda hard to imagine Sabretooth as a family-man, but the way you wrote him here makes it seem almost believable. Kitten said "Please show our guest that our family keeps their promises"... I can't help but wonder what she would say if the next intruder was Graydon Creed?

It would certainly be Graydon's style to try and kill his father again, and no doubt Kitten and his half-brother as well, since they're all mutants. You think you might do a sequel where Graydon sends his men after Sabretooth again, but he ends up getting caught?
Claire East chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very Good, I'd like to see you do more Victor Creed stuff. Playing with villians would be good for you. 3 Can
TrustYourStruggle chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Nice job! :)
Logan Dillon chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This delves into a character that was never explored enough in canticle. Victor Creed is a monster to the world, he is a monster to himself. But this story begs the question, "Is there such thing as absolute?". Humanity thrives in the most unexpected places, even in the heart of a beast and I felt that this story grabbed onto that sliver and dragged it into the light for everyone to see.
I didn't actually read this chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is so touching.

It made me cry.

Good job.
Patience chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
awesome! :D
GOD chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Indeed it is a fantastic story chilling and yet entertaining, I hope more come along