Reviews for Fossil Fighters
Cottonmouth25 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
I just finished reading this. This is a really good novelization of the first game, the only one on this site as far as I can tell, in fact. This will be a huge help when it comes time for me to write my own Fossil Fighters fanfiction.

This story is also a breath of fresh air amongst all the stories based on Fossil Fighters: Champions. It is my humble opinion that this story of yours is one of the only fanfics worth reading amongst the Fossil Fighters archives. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

As far as comparing Toshi and Rosie to Paul and Dawn goes... I'd say that Rosie is a bit more like Iris. Paul is just plain mean, but he's a loner and he's ten times better than Trip, so Toshi and Paul do seem a little bit alike.

In conclusion, great story. Thumbs-up to you, and thanks for writing a fanfic that will eventually prove to be a big help in my own writing career.
TheKingOfGames789 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Fossil Fighters is my favorite game of all time, and this is easily one of the best fics on this site that doesn't try to cram Duna/Rupert down our throats (seriously, I don't get why that's so popular, while Dino/Pauleen gets left in the dust by comparison).

Anyway, this was a pretty solid and believable "novelization" of the first game. I liked almost the entire thing as much as I liked the source game...though there were some rather glaring disappointments.

First, the Vivosaur fights weren't in any detail at all. The only thing that happened with those scenes were the Fighters calling the Skills, and we had to play the attack animations in our heads. For those who haven't actually plaid the game (which probably shouldn't be too many since they're reading this in the first place), this would leave some confused.

Also, I do have to say that while Toshi was an engaging and pretty cool character overall, I found it a little hard to like him toward the beginning (male tsunderes are not an easy thing to pull off, I know, but it's still rather glaring how rude he was). Plus, while you being a (rather quiet) yoai-fangirl is forgivable since you didn't let it affect the events of the main story, the fact that you bring the particular Hero/RAPTIN pairing of all things in your Author's Notes unsettled me.

All in all, I'd give this fic 8.75/10. Yeah, I'm doing that now.

Yours Truly,
The King
unkonw chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
O_O
You write/type alot of words
Long
This story is AWESOME! :D
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Only toshi x rosie.
Dr. Sauros chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Quick FF cheat you may appreciate, you can get Ignosaurus by defeating Saurhead a certain number of times, and defeating all three of the BB Bandits, both cases being after you finished the game.
Dr. Sauros chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Love, love, love that game. The book looks pretty good!
joseph chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
i read this an alot of spelling mistakes
Keith Elliott chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
i want to hear the other version of the story... with duna getting "permanently" stuck in stone
Keith Elliott chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
-_- i was hoping he would choose duna... can you make alternate endings? 19a (rosie) and 19b (duna)
Keith Elliott chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
pretty cool. i'm a fan of fossil fighters and i cant wait till you finish this next episode. and if you need suggestions for new characters i'd love to help. (p.s. it would be cool to have a game where you somehow ended up on the dinaurian world. oh what's past the boxes in the basement of the fossil center.
(252)503-7208 or
gardevoirXgallade chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Funny(Sarcastic) :(
gardevoirXgallade chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I thought that this chapter was amazing
seadog chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
i picked duna and roise truned back into a mouse and she said diga and
fossil fighter R.B.P chapter 11 . 3/22/2012