Reviews for Hero
Subject87 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome oneshot, keep up the good work!
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm normally not a fan of songfics, but this one was actually pretty good. Very nice work, and I love how you built the parts we didn't see, as well as how it ended.

Very nice work. :)

A.G.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Eh, I like it, but not as much as your multi-chapters.

But you know, now that I think about it, that scene is just so messed up.

We got a preschool Kim beating on Monkey Fist, she couldn't handle him as a teenager who knew 16 kinds of Kung Fu. And yet she could handle him here? Admittedly his tiny size would screw up his muscle memory for his martial arts, but it shouldn't mess him up bad enough for an untrained 5 year old to be able to beat him. Let alone make him run like that.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Huh...Monkey Fist, Drakken and...Killigan?...as contemporaries of Team Possible? That's a new twist on things, I have to admit ;D

Still, great little look at such a pivotal moment in the history of Kim & Ron's lives ;D
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great one-shot, Zaratan. Short and full of emotion.

Hope to see more from you soon as you can!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
The vast majority of song fics betray an utter lack of creativity with the authors threading a few original words into the lyrics. This story was an exception to the rule. You used the lyrics to amplify the narrative which, at first, appeared not to be that original. That, however, just showed how well you had set up the surprise twist at the end.

Nicely done!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Pretty good story.

Keep the good writing.
dex drako chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
good to have you back Z I always love reading your stories.

this ones no different, I love the ending sad but very meaningful.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
See that's the way to get back into the swing of things. Go back to the basics and go forward from there. A nice K/R tale with just amount of bittersweetness to add flavor.

Petty soon you'll be in full flower and Bon-Bon will be trying to break up Kim and Ron again!

Glad your back.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
One heartwarming story, especially with the song playing while reading.

great job in putting some more depth in this particular part of 'A sitch in Time'

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
osprey2000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Loved it- all the way through the heart wrenching twist at the end.

Tender and sweet- perfect song choice.

O2K
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Short, touching with a very strong ending. Everything a oneshot should be.

Great story, you paint a vivid picture.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It was sweet and..and..!I don't how to put it into right word.

I loved it.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great one shot that really defines how they met and how Kim would feel about Ron. Good to see you back.

Cap
whitem chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I was getting emotional enough reading about Kim and Ron as little kids, and then you smack us with that ending. Dang allergies again... (btw, I don't HAVE allergies)

Great story to herald your return Z... I'm looking forward to whatever else you have in store for us...