Reviews for Secrets Unleashed
splitheart1120 chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
May is fitting in just fine, but everyone else is going plain crazy.
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Sorry, I was swamped with homework, I think. I don't really remember anything past last Monday. Anyway, awesome story so far. Keep on writing.

warriorcat anime pokemon FAN chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
That line sounds so familiar but it odly reminds me of Icarly but i know thats not it, anyway I love this story and cant wait for the next chapter
Hatsunefangirl chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Who else could've said those lines than the cabbage man of Avatar: The Legend of Aang? He said it when Aang, Katara and Sokka visited Omashu for Boomie! Yay, Boomie! Anyway, he said it when the three of them went riding the message carriers (which, I'm sure you know was Boomie's idea in the first place) and destroyed his cart. :)

Okay, I know. Kill me for being such a fan girl but I couldn't help but reminiscence the awesomeness that was Avatar: The Legend of Aang.

Now on to the Story Review:

It was so funny when the nickel was right in front Drew, I experience that a lot of times...

C'mon guys (and girls) go get May and win her back!

Good luck!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Which wont be as easy as he makes it to be ;D
theperksofbeinganauthor chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
that line was familiar but I don't remember where I heard it..: hm, anyways nice chapter, yet short. for some strange reason, your story has chapters of all different lengths, anyways, can't wait to see what happens next (
Raven Knightly chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
OOH! Coolio FB I'm Sammi Stritess look me up babaayyy xD Anyway... Screw Terra. Love Maxie ;) PS Terra is SUCH a whore. Anyway... In the stroy, will it be explained why Terra and her possi came, and she was like trying to get with drew and the other girls with the other guys? I really want to know. ]

xx Raven
FrostyFeline chapter 19 . 2/25/2011
Zomg the suspense is killin meh! Plzzzz update soon!
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Shadow: DREW! How dare you disrespect The Group of Authors! I'm in it you know, and let's just say I have a golf club and sword within a minute from where I'm sitting! Also, CAN I TORTURE HIM! HE DISRESPECTED US! NOT TO MENTION HE GOT COCKY AND SAID NO ONE WANTS TO TORTURE HIM! I DO!

Sunrise: Can I kiss him? Or maybe just hug him? I mean I love how he looks, talk about cute.

Shadow: MUST KILL DREW! MUST KILL DREW! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Sunrise: -Blows a kiss-

Shadow: -Unsheathes sword- I still have all my weapons with me, and don't try to run to the 'Man Depot' cause it's one of my favorite stores must I remind you. -Area around her starts to burn- Time to die. Don't worry, I'll give your regards to May. Now, why don't you come here so I can KILL YOU!

Sunrise: -Grabs popcorn-

Shadow: Die you -This segment has been cut for the safety of the readers- (1 hour later) -Brushes off hands- Anyway, I was on YouTube and found a song that would've worked really well earlier in the story. I believe it's called 'Who's that Girl' or something like that.

Sunrise: Anyway, awesome story so far. Keep on writing.

Shadow: And Drew, time for you to die. -Smirks-

-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D

-Sunrise's Light Warrior ;)
LoveLoverGrl chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
Well i would have added you on FB but im concerned about privacy and i really like your story :D

Tony! At the window! I just know XP
theperksofbeinganauthor chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
Ahahha, stupid Drew. Anyways, that was rather ... unexpecting. Oh yeah my story, one more chapter to go! Whee So yep... should be done by the 26th or something... Anyways, I like the chappie, update soon.
splitheart1120 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
Yes, the s***s are gone.

So May is living with her grandparents...
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
Sunrise: Aw, May left. Why! Why! Why!

Shadow: Shut up.

MSSB: Aw, are you depressed. -Hits Shadow on the forehead-

Shadow: Get out and work on your stories. It's bad enough that I see you at school everyday but will you leave me alone on the weekends? This is my friend Midnight Sunlight Shine Bright, she joined recently and now I don't only have to deal with her at school but now on FF.

Sunrise: What about me?

Shadow: We only associate about an hour a day so it's not that bad. Now MSSB, time for you to leave. -Kicks her out-

Sunrise: But why did May have to leave? Wah!

Shadow: Put a sock in it. -Stuffs Sunrise's mouth with a sock- Anyway, awesome chapter, although there were a few grammatical errors. Anyway, awesome story so far. Keep on writing.

-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D

-Sunrise's Light Warrior ;)

-Midnight Sunlight Shine Bright :P

(PS- I went to the 'Man Depot' the other day. So many killing tools. -Smirk-)
splitheart1120 chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
She didn't even tell them?

Talk about sad.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
ohhhh ohhh me too me too i wanna slap Drew for doing that to May too! Please! A hard slap !
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »