Reviews for Building Walls
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
very nice study of the emotions between them and their motivations. love the interaction.

gin
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh sad and beautiful! he needs to stop protecting her. ;)
Mari605i chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I wanna begin with a little note to my dear friend Whitewolfffy: Why the hell didn't you tell me that you had dedicated a story to me? I have been so busy that I've not read it befor now... I feel so bad... Sorry ;(

On the other hand though; I loved it! I truly loved it! It had so many small details, descriptions and emotions in it... I even't shed a tear or two! (why did Inuyasha have such a troubled life? ;( it's a thing I'll never understand)

I think it was a really cute and bitter-sweet story... Even though it's so sad the way it ends, but it's also kinda sweet... He wants to protect her; even if it's from him self ;D

Question; the last poem-kinda-lines were those created by yourself? I really like it... It's very beautiful...

Thank you for dedicating such a beautiful chapter to me... I couldn't be more happy ;)

By the way; I saw you had a poll on your story Roadtrip! About an extra chapter to descibe the difference in the feudal era... Well I'm gonna answer it now because I'm leaving for China tomorow and don't think I'll have the time to read your new chapters before I fly... I think you should go for it... You know I love your story and I would love to see Sango, Miroku and Shippo react to this :D

Well I'll head to my bed now... Feel free to write me an mail to say how I've dissapointed you by not reading this story earlier :( but again thanks for dedicating ;)

As always (this is directed to all your stories): Update soon! ;P
bluedragon03 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hi i realy like your storeys. tey are so good
Vamprocker0056 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i do wish that you continue this story. The plot is perfect and the sparks that fly are amazing!
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aaaaaawwwww! That is a very sweet story! I loved it!
thequeenwillruletheboard chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
WHY'D IT TAKE ME SO FREAKING LONG TO READ THIS? Well, I love it, this was amazing, and it was so cute I can't stop smiling... Like seriously, my muscles won't let me! Well, that's a good thing, and for once, there's no need to say "Update soon!" :D 3 alikmionejean
Buffy the Edward Slayer chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OH...EM...GEE. I am suddenly feeling the need to read all of your other stories...again. XD That was amazing, wolfffy! And you didn't think you ere an amazing writer, pfft! **glares at anyone who disagrees**
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great job, with this one-shot! I love how you put a lot of emotion and described the feelings of each character! This was also really cute )

I'm sure that your friends Mari605i and alkimionejean will love this! It was just awesome D

Good luck with your other stories!

-Kyra
The Honorable Gucci chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was an amazing one-shot! Such an inspiration for my own work. You mentioned trying to capture their tender moments, and you did this here and much more! With such depth in a short piece, it was truly a treat to read. You captured their emotions so well... and I agree, it is bittersweet. Beautiful work, Whitewolfffy! )
PriestessTeeTee chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
this story is so cute...i love it..its a really good story...see ya!