Reviews for The Hidden Tower
natsuki23 chapter 10 . 4/9
I LOVE THIS STORY! THE BEST EVER!
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 1/11
Amazing story. Sad but good. I really hope one day you will think of continuing with 'Moving on', I love that story and it sucks that you haven't updated.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Excuse me while i GO AND CRY IN A CORNER. That last part where Harry says he'll protect Draco no matter what made me burst into tears. That was the most romantic thing Harry could've said to Draco. God.
hey chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
ive read this story four times... and each time its still utterly perfect. please dear god please write a sequel. of them horcrux hunting or something, i feel like you were super duper hinting at a sequel halfway through the last chapter when harry was talking with voldemort. this story can be about how harry and draco got together, and sequel can be more about voldy now they have an established relationship? like the deathly hallows, but drarry! please, i beg you.
:D
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Nice work had a good. Time reading it, curious if you plan to do a sequel as well
NaturalTrinity chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
OMG DRARRY! This was amazing 3 I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! Thanks for writing this _ YAY DRARRY FLUFF HAHAHA
aurlyza chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
I love this story so much :)
lElenaBella chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
This story was perfect. I'm sooooo glad I've found it ! I cannot believe you don't have more reviews because you deserve it so much !
Thank you again for this amazing story.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
ikajsghdUIOSHAVSDIOAfvyuadbzspeildguofgjlhu aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! xD! sefjhtgzjiegfidshgfcjdshvy usoidgjhzestpzf;iuf8ovh9fspYLCIGAWdctya8ozdsikvsg! geffbdsguivhohjiodfilzspuidio;dfg45sgkidsdbhjzshsy zdhbg! i have NO WORDS for how hard ima fangirling rite now! vhwfehuawgfuiawidg! xD! thank youthankuthankuthankuthankuthankuthankuthankuthank u THANK U! FOR WRITING THIS! before this, i liked the idea of Drary, but thanks to this storie, IT IS MY HARDCORE HARRY POTTER OTP! XD! hefwfuihquifbagqgqdfjsngvqfodniha!
Peikko chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Ooh, brilliant! Can't believe this hasn't gotten more attention.
By the way, if you ever feel like continuing this, I'm sure a lot of people would be very pleased! :D
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Absolutely perfect! I am so glad i found this story. I'm honestly surprised this doesn't have more reviews. This type of well written story and storyline, i would have expexted at least 500 reviews. Every part of it was amazing, especially their characterizations. Thank you for this amazing jewel of a story. I will definitely be reading this over and over again!
NoirxIggy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Why is this so perfect? Every time I read it, and this has got to be the fifth or sixth time, I get so caught up in the story, even though I know everything that's going to happen. I feel as if every time I read this, it's always seems like it's the first.
Sychronergy chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
That was an almost unexpected happy ending. Short and sweet - very nice
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
(Harry stated honestly, although with a note of exasperation. "I only hex in self-defense.") Actually, that isn't true. There was more than one fight where Draco was only verbally battling, and the first hex was from the trio - including some from Harry. And then there was the whole train slugs thing - which was how many against 3? 12? 15? Hardly self defense, regardless of who cast the first hex... especially when the mob in question went looking for the three victims.
There fights were a lot more mutual than people seem to give credit for - and Harry wasn't as saintly as he's so often made out to be, either.