Reviews for Turmoil
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
oooh, a second chapter would have been great. Good tension.
SpanishGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like it, a lot. Good job.
charli911 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
you should really have tagged this as a Ziva story...it's more about that than Gibbs & Tony... false advertising, so to speak...
annsan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice to see what should have been Tony's feelings where the team is concerned while Gibbs was gone acknowledged. However Gibbs is really OOC here since there's no way he would have reacted that way...nor would Tony have felt such a personal worry over Ziva shunning him
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
The emotions that Tony has here feel so real and right. After all, no one really gave him credit for his instincts. I just thought, however, Gibbs words to Tony didn't seem quite right. The two of them have always connected on a deeper lever with respect, I always thought, so I hope you do another chapter to explain how Tony and Gibbs reconcile things.
PT21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oooooh! Intriguing start! Great storyline too. Eager for more

Please?
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great story! :)
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
The reason I don't think they ever got intimate during that summer is because when Gibbs decides to un-retire and Jenny offers Tony the Rota job, Tony says that he doesn't want to jeapordize the Le Grenouille mission that they've been working on for months. Which means he accepted the mission during the summer, almost immediately after Gibbs left. If so, he could not have been in love with Ziva, because otherwise it means he was willing to cheat on her. I'd like to think he is better than that.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was evil to leave us like this, telling us that it's complete when so much more could be added. Like Tony bottling up his emotions when he so wants to let loose on Gibbs.

Can we get more of this story? Please? Pretty please? It is souch a good start of a story. Don't leave us hanging like this, please?