Reviews for Less Than Perfect
evei358 chapter 1 . 4/30
it kinda seems a little bit squished for a story.
SO many things are happening at ONCE :-/
try to put it in multiple chapters so it seems like it takes time for Ichigo to fall slowly in love with Ryou or any way you want to put the plot as.
just saying
but it was pretty good - and a little funny! XD
Cyber Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was a very good and cute story, can't wait so read what happens next, please continue the story.
I'm Long Long Gone chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice!
Antilion chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I LUVVED ITTTTTTTTTTTTT -Favs-
Set Your Heart Free chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It's awesome! Cuteness all the way
chookee choco chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Yes,, quite a bit rushed, but it wasn't so bad :)

This pairing makes me so happy 3 Hee :)
silver-zenko-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Your summery was perfect.

The story was perfect. I loved it!

Anyways, great job!
Writers Epiphany chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hahaha I lovede it! Though I haven't read the manga for some five years it made me smile...And Ryou reminds me of a certaint dark haired male with glasses from a certain host club at Ouran...Just saying xD
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
i loved it! Oh it was so cute, and amazing. Please keep writing and update soon! :D make a sequel or continue on with this story okay? :)
riinala19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awww they r soo cute! i love the story -
Ms Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
(: This made me laugh. I think you did a great job with it :3 "Scoot. Scoot. Scoot. xD Keep up the good work with future fics, and especially if you plan on continuing this one (;

~Kitten
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ahaha! I love your humour! It made me chuckle!

Great job with this! I thought the banter at the beginning was a bit much; a little bit of overkill with the floral introduction, but the rest of it was just mint!

The bit with Pudding and the register! And the back and forwards scooting of their chairs! So cute!

Again, the breakup with Masaya might have been a bit flaky and rushed, but you pulled off the rest of it so well that it smoothes it over :)

Lovely!

Cherrie xx
BrittNicoleFFWriter chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is cute! :3

"He likes to think so" XD so true~
Soshigirl211 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That waz super cute. U should add some more chaps with the other mews or something else i feel lik somethings

missing