Reviews for Pandora's Little Pithos of Preteens
controlled climb chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Aw...this just sob. I have such a great relationship with my father and every time I read/watch/see something where someone's relationship with the father isn't fab, it just makes me so sad. ): And to think that Al would go so far to say that he /hates/ being part of his family... sad. ):
controlled climb chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Aw...poor Scor... I feel so sorry for him. And this feeling argh it's just so relatable. I think everyone has a time in their life when they have no aspirations (or, at least, feel like they don't) but argh my goodness Scor just seemed so /helpless/! And not only lacking aspiration, but just hope altogether! The poor guy.

Fab writing, though. :3
controlled climb chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Oh my god I think I just sobbed everywhere. George! MY POOR GEORGE. And my poor dead Fred! HOW COULD YOU EVEN WRITE THIS WITHOUT FALLING APART OMG. ): And it was so sad to think that even though he tried his hardest to make everyone he was fine, it was obvious at home that he wasn't. I never really thought that George would get over Fred's death, but wow this and his children I think just argh mew. Sobbing everywhere.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I've been meaning to read this for a while, actually. And I'm not disappointed at all! I love your take on this terror. I felt so sorry for Lucy! Always being in the wrong place at the wrong time...the poor thing.
Pugs189 chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I love this story so much :)
Ember Nickel chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I liked this, especially the part about them competing to cheer up their dad-you can see the original twins in them, but also get where George is coming from. Nice work.
samira parsa chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
i like this, but it makes me a little depressed...
samira parsa chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
*sniffle sniffle* SO SAD but SO GOOD!
juniperwing chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
These are all so amazing.
SwordFire19 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
That was totally amazing! It gave me chills! You're writing is freaking amazing! 3
ariex04 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I really like this chapter. I think your portrayal of Dominique is interesting and very good. Nice job with this chapter!
am3liapond chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Please, please, please update. I love this story :D
lonely hands chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
I love some good next-gen bashing *giggles* Nah, I totally understand why Louis would view them all that way.

Pur-lease update soon? Thankies :)
lonely hands chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
/I/ love the Scamander twins, too *starry eyes* Wait, I just adore all the next-gen guys... Uh, I'll just stick with Teddy, me thinks :3

Sorry xD

Ahem... I just really, really love the whole 'insanity' thing and how they're pretending ...or not. :)
lonely hands chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
I just love your James - all like Sirius, but in a more I-must-find-love kind of way. ...uh yeah xD

Anyway, he is great :)