Reviews for Little Things
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/21
Loved the chapter!
Dean and Cas shopping for phones and laptops, loved it! x'D

And I love that Sam doesn't seem to mind Dean and Cas talking/texting so much! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/21
Loved the chapter!
I love that Dean allowed Cas to pick the music! And I love that Dean is helping Castiel learn how to blend in! This was a very sweet chapter! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/21
Very interesting!
I loved the moment Dean and Cas shared, those two are seriously my favorites! :D
VIKAN chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Loved this!
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
that...was amazing. Seriously, this may be one of the best gen fics I have ever read. Love Bobby and that waitress giving Dean and Cas those crayons :), love the whole thing, actually,
Alhana-Antilles chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were spot on the interactions/moments were all very believable and fit into the established canon well.
Anisoptera26 chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
This story was amazing the best i've read, even though i skipped this chapter because i haven't watched season six yet. Excellent job on this story :D
Celeste38 chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
Love this fic!

I love how you've developed Dean and Castiel's friendship in-between what we've already seen in the show.
crOwnlEssG chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
This has been such a treat to read, so thanks for it! :D
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I enjoyed this story very much - you have a very good insight into the characters. Now, on to see what happens now that Sam has his soul back!

Have a very happy holiday season!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Interesting place to end it. To be honest (and in the name of constructive criticism) it doesn't feel much like an ending. However, the chapter was still just as good as the other chapters, and you're a fantastic writer. So good job, great story, and thanks for posting it! Good luck with your future writings!
goldennight16 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Aww thank you SO much for writing this story, I've been following it for ages and I loved it so so much :D out of the world of fanfic I think you are the one of the few writers who get the dynamics between them all perfectly. Thanks again for writing! :)
candygal1 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Well done. This story was fantastic :-)
Noninone chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Awesome.

im sad it's over, but it can be forever right?

;D thanks for this amazing story x33
Nath2704 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
This was the perfect ending for a gorgeous story, I don’t like to quote, but this is just exactly what I think of Castiel current situation:

“He doesn't tell Dean how some of his brethren are comparing him to a certain angel. How, Lucifer's words ring truer and truer each day. The nightmares that he is not suppose to have haunt him with each call of his siblings. So, Castiel forces himself to stand still, to cling to this little thing called friendship, even if it's strained and one-sided. He'll take what he can get because he would rather have a ghost of what the three used to have than a weak intimidation he has in Heave.”

He’s so alone, his burden is too heavy, he’s being pulled in too many directions and all he has to hold on is the reminiscence of a friendship.

Thank you very much for writing this beautiful fic and sharing it with us.

I hope to hear of you soon.