Reviews for Little Things
Seefs chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Loved this!
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
that...was amazing. Seriously, this may be one of the best gen fics I have ever read. Love Bobby and that waitress giving Dean and Cas those crayons :), love the whole thing, actually,
Alhana-Antilles chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were spot on the interactions/moments were all very believable and fit into the established canon well.
Anisoptera26 chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
This story was amazing the best i've read, even though i skipped this chapter because i haven't watched season six yet. Excellent job on this story :D
Celeste38 chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
Love this fic!

I love how you've developed Dean and Castiel's friendship in-between what we've already seen in the show.
crOwnlEssG chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
This has been such a treat to read, so thanks for it! :D
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I enjoyed this story very much - you have a very good insight into the characters. Now, on to see what happens now that Sam has his soul back!

Have a very happy holiday season!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Interesting place to end it. To be honest (and in the name of constructive criticism) it doesn't feel much like an ending. However, the chapter was still just as good as the other chapters, and you're a fantastic writer. So good job, great story, and thanks for posting it! Good luck with your future writings!
goldennight16 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Aww thank you SO much for writing this story, I've been following it for ages and I loved it so so much :D out of the world of fanfic I think you are the one of the few writers who get the dynamics between them all perfectly. Thanks again for writing! :)
candygal1 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Well done. This story was fantastic :-)
Noninone chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Awesome.

im sad it's over, but it can be forever right?

;D thanks for this amazing story x33
Nath2704 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
This was the perfect ending for a gorgeous story, I don’t like to quote, but this is just exactly what I think of Castiel current situation:

“He doesn't tell Dean how some of his brethren are comparing him to a certain angel. How, Lucifer's words ring truer and truer each day. The nightmares that he is not suppose to have haunt him with each call of his siblings. So, Castiel forces himself to stand still, to cling to this little thing called friendship, even if it's strained and one-sided. He'll take what he can get because he would rather have a ghost of what the three used to have than a weak intimidation he has in Heave.”

He’s so alone, his burden is too heavy, he’s being pulled in too many directions and all he has to hold on is the reminiscence of a friendship.

Thank you very much for writing this beautiful fic and sharing it with us.

I hope to hear of you soon.
FaeFolk chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I'm so sad that this story is over! Its been a fun ride. :) thanks for this!
The Singing Duck chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
This story is just AWESOME. It's epic, and so well written, with just the right proportion of friendship and angst and fun...

It was such a pleasure to be on this train with you!

I just hope we'll see another story from you soon...

Thanks again!
Yava chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
I love your story! I adore every single word. You describe the friendship between the brothers and their angel so very well! I loved the line: The baby's done crying, the mother's humming and Dean's voice breaks completely. "Please God, not him."

The phone drops hard on the ground, the clatter like a gunshot as Dean's head falls forward, buried in his hands.

It almost made me want to cry too had I not known Cas was not dead.

And I liked the sentence: All he can think of is Chuck and those slash fans

*lol* that was what I thought, too. So thanks, finally someone mentions the strange obsession of some writers who obviously can't discern true friendship from sexual intentions.

So thank you again, your story is great!