Reviews for Little Things
Dragonfire5679 chapter 20 . 3/13
This is without a doubt the most beautiful story about Cas and Dean's friendship that I have ever read. Thank you for writing this.
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Loved the chapter!
Dean and Cas shopping for phones and laptops, loved it! x'D

And I love that Sam doesn't seem to mind Dean and Cas talking/texting so much! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love that Dean allowed Cas to pick the music! And I love that Dean is helping Castiel learn how to blend in! This was a very sweet chapter! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Very interesting!
I loved the moment Dean and Cas shared, those two are seriously my favorites! :D
VIKAN chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Loved this!
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
that...was amazing. Seriously, this may be one of the best gen fics I have ever read. Love Bobby and that waitress giving Dean and Cas those crayons :), love the whole thing, actually,
Alhana-Antilles chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were spot on the interactions/moments were all very believable and fit into the established canon well.
Anisoptera26 chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
This story was amazing the best i've read, even though i skipped this chapter because i haven't watched season six yet. Excellent job on this story :D
Celeste38 chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
Love this fic!

I love how you've developed Dean and Castiel's friendship in-between what we've already seen in the show.
crOwnlEssG chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
This has been such a treat to read, so thanks for it! :D
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I enjoyed this story very much - you have a very good insight into the characters. Now, on to see what happens now that Sam has his soul back!

Have a very happy holiday season!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Interesting place to end it. To be honest (and in the name of constructive criticism) it doesn't feel much like an ending. However, the chapter was still just as good as the other chapters, and you're a fantastic writer. So good job, great story, and thanks for posting it! Good luck with your future writings!
goldennight16 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Aww thank you SO much for writing this story, I've been following it for ages and I loved it so so much :D out of the world of fanfic I think you are the one of the few writers who get the dynamics between them all perfectly. Thanks again for writing! :)
candygal1 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Well done. This story was fantastic :-)
Noninone chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Awesome.

im sad it's over, but it can be forever right?

;D thanks for this amazing story x33