Reviews for Fire Struck
amenoshimai1 chapter 4 . 8/15
This last chapter remainder me of "the man who can't be moved" by the script it have this line that say "some will hand me money they don't understand I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man"
wijesingheamesha chapter 4 . 7/21
I hope that ftyou can continue with this story! It's really good.
Topsy chapter 1 . 5/19
It's been 3 years and I know it is now abandoned, it is amazing I am sad to see it unfinished. Thank you for writing and I hope that someday you might want to write it again.
MythNephthys chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
i wish there was more
Kai19 chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
JasminJoJo chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I really live this story! I hope you will continue it :)
littlepanther chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
very beautiful start. Please continue.
OMG I love It chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
OMG I think it is a beautiful idea. I love the uiquiness of it. of Harry Potter turnign out to be a girl in the past instead of the same gender it new idea I love it.

It always the same gender when they met again. So great job! can't wait for more! I hope you have not given up.
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oh please, please, please come back to this amazing fic! It's such a beautiful story and far too good & unique not to be finished! ;o)
nobaru rei chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Ph my god if you don't update I'm going to dieeee how can you do this to me D:
Kyra-sensei chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
It's definitely not something I'd expect. Harry being gay and carlisle having a different mate. It's different, but a very good story.
darkmoon1995 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014