Reviews for Fire Struck
adrianag97333 chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
i wish there was more
Kai19 chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
JasminJoJo chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I really live this story! I hope you will continue it :)
littlepanther chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
very beautiful start. Please continue.
OMG I love It chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
OMG I think it is a beautiful idea. I love the uiquiness of it. of Harry Potter turnign out to be a girl in the past instead of the same gender it new idea I love it.

It always the same gender when they met again. So great job! can't wait for more! I hope you have not given up.
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oh please, please, please come back to this amazing fic! It's such a beautiful story and far too good & unique not to be finished! ;o)
nobaru rei chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Ph my god if you don't update I'm going to dieeee how can you do this to me D:
Kyra-sensei chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
It's definitely not something I'd expect. Harry being gay and carlisle having a different mate. It's different, but a very good story.
darkmoon1995 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Very good!
XinyxOSD chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
UPDATE Please :)
Wolfworrier911 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I love the sound of your story :D please update soon -
Lunary chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Carlisle will have to keep his temper in check when he will see him for the first time
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Please update and complete this fic soon, I really love the change from the normal Harry/Edward to this lol but would still love mpreg Harry deserves to have his man and his family including a baby.