Reviews for More Than Admiration
lola chapter 4 . 1/23
Nice
GreaserGirl60 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Please please update I know you haven't updated since 2011 and I don't even know if you still love the outsiders but I'm begging you Dx
erf10722 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Your kidding, right? This is a horrible joke! U aren't even gonna continue? No, that's not ok. But I like ur name if that's not creepy..ok, it's a little creepy, but I doubt ur even on fanfic anymore, so whatever.
erf10722 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Honey! Awwwwwwwwwww! One true pairing...of the week.
greasergirljohnnycake chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I love your story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I like your story the only problem is that in the book that Pony hates Steve and vise versa.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh, your story is so good! I would love to be a beta if you don't mind.
lola chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
plz update!
Lola chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I wanted to read a Johnny/ Soda story like forever. I am glad you wrote one and than such a good one ;).
xXASilverCoinlololXx chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
:D I would love to beta :D
Crazy13unny chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I Really Like This Story Its Really Good :3 I Hope U Update Or Something Soon . ( I Know Im Late Since You Last Updated 2 Or 1 Year(s) ago)
calynbug12111 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Pick me! Pick me! Oh please pick meeee! :D
deldara chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I honestly didn't a lot of grammar errors or typo's but improving your writing is always good. So when is the next chapter coming up? I can't wait to read it!
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Ah! I'm loving this story so far! I really want to finish this one first, this story is really good! I dont really care for grammer or spelling errors, its to good to care for that kinda stuff!
Ravynne Nightshade Dru chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
I'll beta you :) I'm really good at Beta-ing. Just hit me up a message!