Reviews for Strike a Pose, Fake a Smile
Kannon chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
So romantic~
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
Gilbird? ...Gilbird...? Aw, now I'm a bit sad... closure on everything except that... well, I guess if this egg goes the way of Andorra, Roderich might put in the extra effort and get him a new, actually fertilised one.
Wanna bet he and Eliza already exchanged it weeks ago as to not break Gilbert's heart like Antonio's was broken?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
I double-cringed in this chapter. Once for Antonio's plan and once for Lovino's reaction. Public love confessions are extra awkward and embarrassing if they don't o a hundred percent right!
Gilbird is gonna hatch... it's gonna happen...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
A Gilbird origin story! Well, this is a first to read... :-)
Kristen B chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Argh! I love it! This was amazingly cute and Romano's speech at the end is so freaking cute! All in all, amazing! /
LadyFryingpan chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Three words: I. Loved. It!
1111111111111111111110 chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
This has got to be the most perfect thing I've read in a long time and I am in love with your writing, okay! Im in shock at how perfect it was! I inspire to be as good as you! and here I thought I couldn't love these two any more than I did but now... Wow
15Acesplz chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Second time reading this, loved it just as much as the first! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
OUCH... DAMN that's got to hurt...
(Although I really can't criticise Romano because that's the exact same way I would react...)
POOR ANTONIO
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Awesome surprise for Antonio makes for a not so surprisy surprise for readers! Kesesese that didn't make sense at all.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Aw, so cute! Romano is so sweet even if he sucks at showing it. I think he more than made up for everything. You know, I was really hating on France too for a while there, but it'll all worked out in the end. And Gilbert was absolutely adorable with Gilbird! It would have been hilarious if the egg actually had hatched.

Now the only thing is that I didn't understand why Antonio called him Lovi a couple times if Romano was his name. Just be careful of little inconsistencies like that. Otherwise, great story!
Bionic Egypt chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing when Romano dressed up like Juliet. This whole story is so adorable!
ForestFireSong chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Yay, I found it again! :D I remember reading this fic and thinking it was so cute, so I'm happy I've found it now!
But seriously, awesome job! This was so sweet . And the pairings were all great, too!
hoLLic149 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
It's not too often that a fanfiction completely makes my day five times happier, but this one did it. You made my day with this fic! Thanks for the laughs and the fluffs, and yes, even all the all feels. Cheers! :)
2degreesabovefreezing chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Dear author,
I have plenty of profounities which I believe would be well suited in attempting to explain how I feel twords you after you brought me such sadness but I will reserve those for the greater message I have to convey. I cried until I laughed and laughed until I cried but none the less, you have bettered my life by writing this so my final messge is simply:
Thank you.