Reviews for Lifestyles Of The Rich And The Famous
thebellast2 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
I'm confused. U made a great story between these two n u stopped two years ago? I'm not trying to be mean but think u should rap this story up. Plus it was a great idea having Ted's father, Cody's, and Maryse in this story as well. Plz trust me on this n finish the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
you should finish this story
GatesVengeance chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love this story! Can't wait until you update it some more :)
Jinx302 chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I LOVE FLUFF! Haha and I'm liking that we're getting to know a little bit about what's going on with AJ and Evan, was definitely wondering about that. I'm so sad for Mike and Dustin though! Why can't they have some fluff! -pouts- Oh well. As usual, you've left me wanting more. And go! -waits-
Mandylovesyou chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Yayy! I'm glad that their starting to go public! And that everyone is so cool with it too :3 Why can't Maryse see that Ted doesn't want her? Is she really that blind? Lol, anyway fantastic chapter :) Update soon! 3
luisaakainsane chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Aw, poor Dustin :(. Feel so sorry for him. Hope he will be happy soon. With Mike. And of course he doesn't want Cody to get hurt. But Ted won't hurt him. He loves him. Even though he didn't say it ... yet ;).
And everybody at school can see that Ted's with Cody. So cute!

Can't wait for more!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
CannibalHolocaust chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *jumps gidly*
CannibalHolocaust chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
And suddenly. Another Chapter YAY!
LegacyChick chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I'm so happy that Randy's so chilled about Cody and Ted. I'd have guessed a bit of jealousy.

God damn, Maryse. Can't get it, huh? What else do the boys need to do? Fuck eachother senseless in front of you so you finally see that Ted doesn't want you.
LegacyChick chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
And what a very, very delicious sex-scene. Sexy but not dirty at all. Downright beautifully written :)

I absolutely loved the way Cody took care of Teddy's eye. And that Teddy had the guts to tell his dad. Big thumbs up!
Mandylovesyou chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
ASDFGHJKL! 3.3 YES! YES! YES! They finally had sex! That was just too fucking awesome. Lol, I'm glad that Ted has gotten rid of his father and Maryse. Now they can finally be together :3 And hmm, I wonder what Dustin is going to say about the sheets? :D This chapter absolutely blew my mind. You're a great author! Can't wait for the next one. :)
Jinx302 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
Woohoo! Way to go making it to chapter 16, made it even better for when it finally happened :) and way to go Ted! Love is worth fighting for, even if it's against your tyrant of a father haha Keep up the excellent work, so ready for the next one! Woot woot!
luisaakainsane chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
That was awesome!
Ted finally told his dad that he doesn't wanna marry that bitch. That he wants to be with Cody.
And they were having sex which you have described very, very good!
Don't have any more words.
Just love it!
luisaakainsane chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
I hate Ted's dad. And I also hate Maryse.
But it's awesome how Ted's fighting. You can see that he really cares about Cody. That he wants to be with him. I hope he's really going to tell his dad that he won't marry Maryse. That Cody is his number one.

And I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your fic!