Reviews for Alfred Jones and the Lost City of Gold
X chapter 9 . 8/13
Please continue!

Love this story! Very well written. You really should update!
Kakashi95fan chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I know this is highly unlikely to happen since the last update was in June 2012, but PLEASE,
can you continue this story?
I really like this story despite it's so heavenly(?) UsUk/UkUs, and need to know how it will end.
So... Please? Pretty please with puppy(Alfred)-eyes with sugar on top?
/Jezzica / Kakashi95fan on Deviantart.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Lol, you leave a suspence xD. I know itts been awhile since you updated. I wish you update soon. I really loved adventure stories you created so far. I wonder your inspiration you wrote in your story is still in there? Do you have a writer's block? Or do you have health problems? If so, take good care of yourself and god bless you :D. I'll wait patiently for you. That's the readers job, right? But anyway, good luck in your life because I understand :).
Hopeful chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Please please please update if possible. I know some think it hopless to review on fanfics that haven't been updated in awhile, but if it only takes one review saying that they love the story, and wish that it were updated to get the author motivated I will be willing.

Love the story! You are an amazing, and funny author and write so well :D
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I like this chapter, why not update as soon as you can.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I like this chapter a lot.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I like reading this story so far.
Tony chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Fucking human, not fucking updating on time.
Adnarim Neko chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
What happened?! What did England do?! Please continue this! I really want to see what happens next! If you're having trouble writing try asking someone for help. Sometimes another person's ideas can help alot. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
YAAAAHHH
MOOORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
omg! I can't wait for the next chapter XD gotta love England's magic
Sora Resi chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I can't comment more than once on a chapter and I already commented on Chapter 9 when it was last updated, but just to let you know that I'm still eagerly awaiting the next instalment :3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
oh my gosh! you need to update! you cant just leave me in suspense here! you gotta update! soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
what did the plate say?
ThatCurlyHairedGirl chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Please update! This is really good so far!